Gummy vitamins for toddlers (2+) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-16-2010, 08:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

I currently found a great multivitamin for my son with D3 and all other good kinds of vitamins in there, but to be honest, it's liquid and isn't very appetizing. I try to hide it in his yogurt or juice but sometimes I notice he'll leave a drop or two of the juice left,making me wonder if he got all the vitamins down.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good, natural gummy vitamins that I could try for toddlers 2+? I'm looking for something with all of the vitamins in it, especially D3, that I know he'll eat. Also, I've been staying away frm gummy vits because they seem more like candy to me but maybe I'm wrong. Is there all kinds of sugar in them?

TIA!

Loving WAHM to my two little handsome DS's, '08 and '12, and loving wife to DH, '07love.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-17-2010, 09:38 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I don't have a rec for a gummy, but it's easy to get a separate vit D supp, if that would make it easier to find a multivit. Carlson D drops are just 1 drop of unflavored liquid, they come in a few dosages and are quite affordable online.
#3 of 4 Old 09-17-2010, 11:24 AM

Vitamin World has nice children's vitamins--I would check out one of their stores.

V

Happy Momma to DD (almost 3) Fall Coleslaw -- Simple Italian Stuffed Peppers -- - Fall Toddler Activities.- We Made a Play Kitchen Selling gently used books on all topics here.
#4 of 4 Old 09-17-2010, 11:27 AM

I give my dc Little Critters Gummi Vites Multi-Vitamin, which has D. This one has natural colors and flavors, but they also make some with artificial colors, so you have to check the labels. They have quite a few. Check these out. HTH

Baking,, Chuck Taylor Wearing, , SAHMom of 2.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page