DD was stung 7 days ago. It swelled and we did all the things most people do to it, ice, baking soda...
It's been itchy and swollen this whole time. Today she woke up with blisters. I know she's having a mild reaction but the blistering 7 days after has me a little concerned. Is this normal? Is there something I should be doing?
I'm going to assume that this is the first bee sting so there is nothing to compare it to...
I would be concerned. I would start thinking perhaps some of the stinger is in there? Or that she does have some sort of allergy to them. I would try some benonite clay to help soothe and draw out anything that may be left under the skin.
In peace & health
Kimberly DH of 8 years DS 08/2002 DS 04/2005 DD 11/2007 Holistic consultations, supplements, herbs, flower essences www.IllinoisNaturopathy.com