My horrible PMS is ruining my marriage - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 07-06-2014, 06:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
I don't think the pill is a bandaid, it's a good treatment for problems caused by hormonal imbalance. I have found the pill to be very nice for mood problems related to pms. It keeps my hormones even and it's a relief to be free of the extreme anger and depression that was developing.
#32 of 34 Old 07-06-2014, 06:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Girl View Post
I don't think the pill is a bandaid, it's a good treatment for problems caused by hormonal imbalance. I have found the pill to be very nice for mood problems related to pms. It keeps my hormones even and it's a relief to be free of the extreme anger and depression that was developing.
I just feel like it's a guessing game. I feel there is something totally wrong with my hormones and nobody knows if in fact the pill will fix it. I've been on the pill before-for about 8 years. The only thing I remember about my pms during that time was that it was bad until my doctor suggested I skip the placebo every other month-making my period come every 6 weeks. Which was nice, but when I did get it, the pms was still bad.

I got off over 3 years ago and I don't want to go back on. I know there are risks with age, as I am still technically a smoker and DVT runs in my family.

I'm afraid of the side effects of the pill, I've looked a lot up and it sounds like the side effects are worse than what I'm going through! I don't want to try a ton of pills to see which "works". I feel like proper testing will determine exactly what I need.
#33 of 34 Old 07-15-2014, 03:04 AM

I just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation to prophet salifu on bringing my fiancee back to me,I was in a relationship for 11 years with my fiancee he got tierd of me and he started seeing another. he started hailing at me and he was abusive.. and he stop careing for me, but I still loved him with all my heart .the situation made me unsettle and not to focus at work .so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my fiancee back and introduced me to a spell caster? i did not listen to her . i kept on hoping that my fiancee will come back home and beg as he use to . after a month it got out of hand ,i heard news that he is getting married to the other lady .it was so shocking to me ,i felt sad and depressed ,so i contacted my friend again and decieded to try to use spiritual means reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? I never thought that i will get my fiancee back to me a again. but I was proved wrong,after 2days i contact prophet , my fiancee came back to me and was pleading..that he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it that we are back together and married, the spell was a natural spell and it had no side effect on any one ,Prophet salifu remained consistent and kind throughout and made the process unbelievable I am deeply satisfied and thankful of his work .if in doubt you should email him at (prophetsalifu@yahoo.com )or (prophetsalifu@gmail.com)
#34 of 34 Old 07-28-2014, 05:49 AM

dr eziza solved my problems

After my break up, I sat in my bed all day, every day. I cried constantly I actually started to Google ways to get over a broken heart, and that’s when I found your email I just wanted to thank you so much for your help. It has gotten me through a lot, and I appreciate it immensely thank you for bringing my husband back to me and our kids thank you ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com or +2348058176289 you are truly a blessing.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page