Looking for a good liquid infant multivite... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 05-11-2002, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am looking for a high quality infant multivite, liquid... preferably one w/ green foods.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 05-11-2002, 09:47 PM

I have had good luck with www.organicbebe.com

Not sure if that's what you're looking for but it's worth checking out!

peggy
#3 of 10 Old 05-13-2002, 02:41 PM

We use Awareness Corp. Complete (1-800-69-AWARE), we buy so much of it we signed up as distributors to get the 30% off. It is a great whole food and vitamin supplement.
it contains: (from the front of the bottle)
24 essential vits & minerals
10,000 vit A (200%)
400 iu vit d (100%)
30 iu vit e (100%)
80mcg vit k (100%)
400mg activated vit C complex
8mg thiamin -B1 (1333%)
4.25 mg B2 (235%
20 mg niacin (100%)
5 mg B6- (250%)
400mcg folic acid (100%)
120 mcg biotin (100%)
10 mg B5 (100%)
15 mg zinc (100%)
80 mcg selenium (114%)
300 mg calcium (clelate)
100 magnesium chelate
2 mg copper chelate
3mg manganese chelate
100mg potassium chelate
50 mg choline bitartrate
50 mcg chromium
50 mg inositol
30 mg silica chelate
3000mcg vit B15
430 mg coenzyme Q-10 with electrolyte activators

70 organic ionic plant minerals
advanced botanical antioxidants with phenalgin
enzyme-active fruits
enzyme-active vegetables
essential fatty acids with lipotrophic factors
amino acids from enzymatic soy protein complex
21 natural herbal ingredients
Aloe vera juice
100% vegetarian formula

Adults take an ounce per day, kids under 10 take 1 tablespoon, more if you are giving therapeutic doses. It tastes something like honey and molases (sounds weird, but tastes good), my kids 10 months, and 2 take it with no complaints - my baby actually sucks it out of the eyedropper). The bottle is huge and will last at least two months for a child. Best of luck!
#4 of 10 Old 05-13-2002, 05:06 PM

We have used several kinds. I cannot remember what we used first but we are currently using Seasilver. It is for both us and the kids. It is liquid, all organic and it is made out of seaweed, aloe vera, cranberry juice, colloidal silver, and pau'de archo. It is a whole food. Adults take 1-2 oz a day and kids take 1 tsp. It comes in a 32 oz bottle.
#5 of 10 Old 05-14-2002, 10:49 AM

Just wanted to add that I asked my upline in Seasilver about the Awareness Corp Complete and he said that they had one of the best parasite cleansing programs around. Sounds like good stuff.

mirtodd
Do you have a website or other info?
#6 of 10 Old 05-14-2002, 11:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm curious, because I'd like to get this for dd and I if it would benefit her....why supplement a baby's diet with vitamins? Mine is 9 months and still exclusively bfed, do you wait til they start solids? Can't too much vitamins (like A) be toxic? Has anyone experienced that vitamins were well tolerated and beneficial to their babies/kids? Thanks!!!
#7 of 10 Old 05-14-2002, 04:24 PM

I do not supplement my 10 month old unless she is getting sick because she is still pretty much exclusively breast fed. My 2yo I started to give vitamins when we started to wean and eat real food. Toddlers being the way they are and not eating a balanced diet, some do, mine doesn't so I added the vitamins to his diet and I give more when he is getting sick. I totally think that because I was taking my vitamins this winter that I didn't get what the kids got. They were getting some vitamins then but not as much as I probably should have been giving them. Ideally it would be better for vitamins to come from your diet instead of a supplement but we do not live in an ideal world. Most of our food is not as rich in vits and minerals as it should be.
A liquid whole food vitamin like the Seasilver, I take or the Awareness corp, like Mirtodd mentioned are good alternatives. The fact they are liquid means that they will absorbe better and they are not wasted like the vits in pill form. Hope I answered some of your questions.
#8 of 10 Old 05-14-2002, 09:36 PM

I'll look up the info and post it tomorrow.

I can't say enough good things about this supplement.

COBLUE- Their parasite cleanse is the best that I have found. My hubby & I both took it between the birth of my first son & my second pregnancy. You have no idea what gross things we harbor! The microbiologist at school would squeal with delight each day that we brought her new samples! (my hubby even passed the liver flukes that Hulda Clark writes about in her CURE FOR ALL CANCERS book.) We were getting specimens within 24 hours of the start.

As for Awareness, I could take or leave their company. I don't like some of their business practices- but I like their products so much, that it overrides any problems. We have not tried their newest products (they only carry a small selection), but we really like Complete multivitamin, the Cleanse&Rebuild kit (parasite cleanse), and their Pure Gardens skin cream - which works like magic on all of my kids eczema, rashes, etc.
#9 of 10 Old 05-15-2002, 12:19 AM - Thread Starter

I like how that Awareness vite sounds! I looked on their website and didn't find that one you listed...
also can you order online or only on the phone?
what's the price??
#10 of 10 Old 05-16-2002, 04:49 PM

I have just sent messages to those that PM'd me.

We have supplemented my son since he was 3 months old, and my daughter since birth.

I do not know about ordering online - we always use their phone # 1-800-69-AWARE. Full cost is $34, but it drops dramatically if you become a distributor ( we were buying a lot of cleanses and vitamins, so we get 35% off).

PM me if you need more info, I hope this helps! Miranda

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page