Hello everyone! I have been off line for the last 6 months or so and I have not posted here since my son was an infant. I am back online and wanted to give back to the people who helped me here:) No strings- and I am not selling anything- I hope it is OK to post this article here, it is a MP3 course I (Angie Goodloe- herbalist, LMT#10528) created with Learning Herbs- this is the Cold and Flu section of the course.
The Mp3 covers:
- Keeping a balanced home life
- Nourishment and nutritional support
- The herb that’s the “harmony remedy,” and how to prepare it
- The most important thing to do when you’re child is not feeling well
- The holistic mindset
- The top herbs and remedies for your cold & flu “toolbox”
- The magic herbs you already have in your kitchen
- Steam baths and vaporizers for decongestion
- How to relieve aches
- THE number one elixir that kids LOVE
- Lozenges, and how to make them
- Calming herbs for a child in distress
- Special “cough” herbs
- What is a fever and how to manage it with herbs. When to see a doctor
- Ways that John and Angie use herbal remedies with their kids that you’ll never find in any books.
- You can find it at the link below.
Enjoy! Happy Holidays! Authentic Mama
|25 members and 15,503 guests|
|agentofchaos , Bow , Deborah , Dovenoir , healthy momma , hillymum , Hippie Mama 79 , IAmNehaRastogi , jacobpalmer2018 , Katherine73 , Lea Martin , Lolita2345 , lorie2001 , moominmamma , Motherof3already , MountainMamaGC , NaturallyKait , Nazsmum , queenter , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , sren , verticalscope|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|