Cleansing - is it legit? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-08-2011, 02:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

http://www.blessedherbs.com/bh3/?s_hsplt=1

has anyone here tried the products from this site? is it for real? any opinions... i see the pics/testimonials on the colon cleanse but yeah it is hard to look at and take seriously bigeyes.gif

tia!

mama to one '07 and one '09
#2 of 3 Old 01-08-2011, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

prob. a scam LOL

mama to one '07 and one '09
#3 of 3 Old 01-08-2011, 07:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Though the testimonials and pictures of the results look crazy, this is probably one of the cleanses out there that I trust most. What is most shocking is all th palque and build up that accumulates which is very much a real phenomenon.

I have never done this particualrly one because in the past when I have cleansed I have created my own combination of things because I am an herbalist and Nutritionist. However, this is the cleanse that I recomend to people and have thoroughly reviewed the ingredients. I have heard of other ones that compare in quality (organic, wildcrafted etc.) but have yet to come acroos them. I have close friends that do there colon cleanse every year and I myslef am thinking of doing it since I am no longer nursing and weaned a while ago.         

DD 12/10/04 homebirth.jpg & DS 7/25/08 h20homebirth.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page