molluscum and essential oils - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 02-19-2011, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm looking for some suggestions to clear up molluscum? I have a whole mess of essential oils. Any suggestions from anyone? What has worked for you? My 3 year old boy has it up and down one the entire sides of his body.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 02-20-2011, 07:42 AM

Do you know how to muscle test, or cold you use a pendulum to see which of the essential oils you have would be good to use?  Are your oils theraputic quality?  If I were choosing for myself, I would probably consider-  Ravensara (antitumoral, antiviral, antibacterial), Melaleuca Alternifolia (powerful antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory), Oregano- depending on where it is located on the body, ALWAYS dilute with a carrier oil.  You could blend it with another oil, or rub it on the soles of the feet where it would be safe to use, especially for a LO.  Thieves is also a great oil, neat on the soles of the feet, or diluted in a carrier oil on the body. 

Hope that helps.  Good luck!

#3 of 5 Old 02-21-2011, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter

I think we both use YLEO. I hadn't thought of Ravensara the other two I've tried and haven't had luck just yet. I will keep at it. Thanks for your help! I haven't ever done any muscle testing on my kids and I'm not really familiar with the pendulum? I will do some research. Thanks again!

#4 of 5 Old 02-21-2011, 12:11 PM

Yes!! I am addicted to YLEO!!! LOL! 

I love using my pendulum- so helpful for many things!!  You can use anything to make a pendulum- a ring on a necklace, even a bolt on a string.  Hold it in your right hand dangling with your left hand underneath it.  In your mind or out loud think "Yes" and see which way it moves.  Then repeat for "No".  You can ask your higher self to help...  Then ask your son's higher self to help you find an EO that will work for him.  You can go through all of your oils one by one and see what response you get from the pendulum.  If you get more than one yes, you can go back through with those oils and ask which is the best one.  I often just intuitively know which one is going to work, but the pendulum is a great way to confirm it.  You may find that a blend would work better too...

I love Ravensara!  It's a great oil for viruses.  How are you applying your EOs?  How often?  Do you have a diffuser? Let me know if you would like some specific blend ideas too.  I have some great resources from my certification program I can pass on...  Best of luck to you!!

#5 of 5 Old 02-23-2011, 11:30 AM - Thread Starter

What kind of certification did you get? I will try the pendulum. I generally don't have a hard time picking which oils to use, I definitely feel like they come to me intuitively also.

I will try our Ravensara though. I apply oils a few times a day...when my kids are sick or getting sick. We do have diffusers about the house that we use really regularly too. Oils, herbs and vitamins and some homeopathy are pretty much all we use, and ever need to use.

I've been using these oils for a few years now and I can't seem to tell enough people about them and their powerfulness and how they've been lifechanging for us.

I try and share info as often as I can.

I love your info and your passion about the oils.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page