Mothering Forum banner

Are there ANY reasons why someone should not use Cell Salts?

546 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Koalamom 
#1 ·
Hi,

I read a LOT of the cell salt thread. Whew! I still have an unanswered question.

I just invested in Hylands cell salts. Have not tried them, and i'm sure there are better quality ones out there.

Anyhow, is there anyone who should avoid cell salts? I'd like to try them, and then if I have no issues, see if they improve a loved one's respiratory disease in any way (desperate in that realm.)

I doubt an allopath will know much, but would have lots of reasons why not, so I'd like to arm myself.

Thanks!
smile.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
if you asked I'd bet they'd tell you it was a waste of money.

we got a call from one concerned about calc fluor once. he wasn't sure what was in it. so, lack of knowledge may make them concerned (as with things like homeopathic belladonna or arsenicum or whatever) exactly how much you are getting. But that is clearly labeled and what's in them isn't a material enough dose to endanger anyone.

the only issues you can have in using them for bigger issues like you describe is that they may not work quite as well if you don't know what you're doing. But, there's no evidence that they can harm.

as with homeopathics they are considered complimentary, don't interact with medications, are safe for everyone and as long as you don't eat a bottle and give yourself a stomachache from too much lactose things are good.

As with anything though, if you are doing it on your own with no guidance it's best to do the research and understand what you are doing and why.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.