#122 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 11:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joybird View Post

This today from natural news.  

http://www.NaturalNews.com/031731_radiation_preparedness.html

See, I actually find that article to be extremely hysterical. And as a result very unhelpful. And I don't buy the line about governments withholding information to prevent panic:
Quote:
Do not rely on your government to tell you the truth about what's happening. Governments are in the business of "preventing panic" by withholding information you need to know.

Because if this were the case there would have been no evacuations ordered last week in the face of a possible tsunami. Many times local governments actually err on the side of caution and then end up looking foolish. The evacuation of Houston a few years ago springs to mind. It also makes the assumption that every person involved in monitoring the situation (ie. scientists, media, politicians) are all members of some unilateral single-minded "Government", which is simply not the case. I mean, krikey, our actual governing bodies can't manage to agree with one another about anything, I don't see how they could manage to coordinate a successful no-panic propaganda campaign on such short notice.

The article also makes the crazy assumption that major cities (like Los Angeles) are going to be evacuated which would never happen, even in the event of the worst case scenario. I don't know why that guy is trying to spread panic (maybe to sell his products?) but it seems to be that his logic, his information, and his motives are all suspect.
WuWei and Petronella like this.
#123 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 11:19 AM

Check out today's broadcast of Democracy Now.  

#124 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 11:35 AM

There are nuclear power plants all up and down the East Coast.  The risk of an earthquake affecting one is greater than the "radiation risk" on the West Coast, 5000+ miles from Japan's nuclear plants.

Mike Adam's (Natural News) fear-mongering is unhealthy for all.  We can not run from life.  Life is safe.  Fear is not a safe place to live. btdt. 

Now, I choose Trust.  Much healthier place to live, in my experience.  Thich Nhat Hanh's book Peace Is Every Step helped me to move from a place of choosing fear to choosing Trust.

Pat

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."  --- Helen Keller

Saw this quote recently, "Anybody who tells you to be afraid is trying to manipulate you".

I have a blog.
#125 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 12:36 PM

I realize that there are nuclear plants all over this country.  However, none of them are experiencing the immediate threat of core meltdown of SIX nuclear reactors and their storage pools.  Considering that radioactive fallout could reach here in 2-3 days, in the case of a large radiation release propelled into the atmosphere and jet stream I fail to see how people think we would not experience negative effects.  I've done the math.  My DP studied environmental science.  A large percentage of pollution in California is known to have originated in Japan.  

Actually, avoiding nuclear radiation is a LOT safer in the long run than outright exposure, although I think Helen Keller was a genius.  The risk is small now.  If the situation worsens, the risk does not appear to be so small.  The situation does not seem to be getting better.

#126 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:

I realize that there are nuclear plants all over this country.  However, none of them are experiencing the immediate threat of core meltdown of SIX nuclear reactors and their storage pools.  Considering that radioactive fallout could reach here in 2-3 days, in the case of a large radiation release propelled into the atmosphere and jet stream I fail to see how people think we would not experience negative effects.  I've done the math.  My DP studied environmental science.  A large percentage of pollution in California is known to have originated in Japan.  

Actually, avoiding nuclear radiation is a LOT safer in the long run than outright exposure, although I think Helen Keller was a genius.  The risk is small now.  If the situation worsens, the risk does not appear to be so small.  The situation does not seem to be getting better.

But the situation is not getting any worse either. Look, I was just listening to NPR where they were interviewing
Quote:
Kathryn Higley, head of the department of nuclear engineering and radiation health physics at Oregon State University
and a caller asked what the danger was to the west coast in the advent of Worst Case Scenerio. She came flat out and said that even then there would be no health risk to us. We would get some small amounts of radiation but not anywhere near levels where it would cause cancer.

The program is here, but the audio won't be posted until 3pm. If you can find another station (other than kqed) that is playing Talk of the Nation, you can listen to it sooner.
#127 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 12:47 PM

Okay.  That's what everyone's saying.  But that's not what physics and mathematics are saying.  No one is quite sure what the worst case scenario is, but according to scientists on Democracy Now (which I trust to be a far more reputable source than npr) it could indeed be catastrophic, above and beyond the effects of Chernobyl.  

#128 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 12:52 PM

Quote:

I have started packing.  I've been listening to Democracy Now this morning.  Nuclear experts say that if a full meltdown happens involving the fuel pools, which seems more likely than not at this point, it will affect the entire planet and the world's food supply.  Considering the trajectory of events so far, it no longer feels crazy to try and get out of the direct downwind path as best I can.  

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=weather-japan-radiation-united-states

Hugs and positive thoughts to all of us. This seems to be a nightmare of epic proportions and it continues to worsen. Apparently, the Japanese were using reclaimed plutonium in Reactor 3 which is much more dangerous than uranium.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/18/world/asia/18nuclear.html?_r=1&hp

#129 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 01:00 PM

For perspective: "In the 1986 Chernobyl disaster, radioactive material from a raging fire spread across much of Europe and was detected on the clothing of Swedish workers, which first alerted the world to the disaster that Soviet authorities tried to keep quiet.

That calamity, the world's worst nuclear disaster, resulted in the deaths of 32 workers who tried to put out the fire at the Ukrainian plant. A 20-year study released last year by the U.N. Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation found that there were about 6,000 cases of thyroid cancer in children from Ukraine and Belarus who drank milk with elevated levels of radioactive iodine from cows in the area. Treated correctly, thyroid cancer has a survival rate above 90 percent.

Radiation levels were not high enough to harm others in the former Soviet Union and Europe who lived in the area where the cesium-137, iodine-131 and other radioactive materials drifted for hundreds of miles, the study found."

http://www.mercurynews.com/science/ci_17613753?source=most_emailed&nclick_check=1

Risk of a motor vehicle accident: "In the United States your chances of being injured in an motor vehicle accident is better than one in a thousand, in any one year." 

America's healthcare-system-induced deaths are the  third leading cause of the death in the U.S., after heart disease and cancer.

I am really not worried about radiation in America from 5000+ miles away in Japan. Distance, time, shielding, substitution are the protections from direct radiation. Foods are radioactivity-protective. Fear is not. Read research not headlines for information. The emotional escalation of fear-mongering SELLS. I don't buy it.

Pat

I have a blog.
#130 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 01:25 PM

Some good news.  The first good news I've seen in days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12779512

#131 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 02:11 PM

After researching further, I feel confident that at this moment, my family and I are safe.  If radiation reaches our coast, I don't believe it will be enough to impact us greatly in the short term.  I had an initial knee jerk reaction of fear, I think because it is easier for me to focus on what I can do to try to keep my immediate family from harm than it is to think about the magnitude of suffering in Japan.  I can do next to nothing to help the Japanese people except for pray, raise money and donate.

I am not confident that the people of Japan outside of the exclusion area are safe from radiation, as their government is telling them.  I am not confident that my cousin and his young children in Osaka are safe from radiation.  My heart is breaking over what is happening there and I wish there was a way to help more than we have already. 

I loath people who actively sell fear and profit off of it but I get really concerned about the level of truth we are receiving from the Japanese government and from our government.  It is so frustrating to be lied to in this way. 

#132 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 03:10 PM

agreed. perspective is everything.

Thanks joybird for the new link. Fingers crossed.

Thanks Wuwei for the encouraging words. You are right, fear gets us nowhere.

Thank you everyone for participating in this thread and sharing resources back and fourth. 

"Just like moons and like suns, With the certainty of tides, Just like hopes springing high,  Still I'll rise." ~ Maya Angelou
#133 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 04:26 PM

Omery-

Curious If the winds are blowing towards the US wouldn't Osaka actually be pretty safe as far as the radiation is concerned? 

This whole thing is so tragic :(

#134 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post

Omery-

Curious If the winds are blowing towards the US wouldn't Osaka actually be pretty safe as far as the radiation is concerned? 

This whole thing is so tragic :(

Osaka is less than 400 miles from Fukushima. The majority of the radiation, in the event of a cataclysmic event, would fall within about an 800 mile radius from what I understand, based on Chornobyl.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#135 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 06:59 PM

I found this article by Dr. Tenpenny helpful: http://tenpennyimc.com/Blog/post/2011/03/17/Prepare-but-dont-overreact.aspx

Quote:
In my experience, you won't know how you will respond to iodine until you start taking it. In some, iodine is truly the "cure" to a long list of ailments. In others, it can cause a lot of problems and side effects. Iodine can correct Hashimoto's thyroiditis in some; in others, especially those who are low in selenium, it can *cause* Hashimoto's disease (an autoimmune inflammation of the thyroid). Given the necessity of iodine for life, it is not clear why some people react to iodine in salt or seafood. Side effects can include gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, epigastric pain, and diarrhea), significant total-body rash, and something called "iodide fever". Toxic reactions generally require large doses, but some people are very sensitive and even small doses can cause a reaction. For patients on thyroid medications, taking iodine can effect their required dosage -- they may require less...or more. In almost everyone, the TSH will go up while on iodine, as explained below.

Quote:
When taking iodine supplements, it is important to also take the mineral selenium (100-200mcg/day). Selenium interacts uniquely with iodine. It has antioxidant properties and protects the thyroid during the synthesis of thyroid hormones. It is also important for both activation and inactivation of thyroid hormone at the cellular level.

#136 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 07:07 PM

thank you so much for your sensible perspective!! this really helps to put it into perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post

For perspective: "In the 1986 Chernobyl disaster, radioactive material from a raging fire spread across much of Europe and was detected on the clothing of Swedish workers, which first alerted the world to the disaster that Soviet authorities tried to keep quiet.

That calamity, the world's worst nuclear disaster, resulted in the deaths of 32 workers who tried to put out the fire at the Ukrainian plant. A 20-year study released last year by the U.N. Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation found that there were about 6,000 cases of thyroid cancer in children from Ukraine and Belarus who drank milk with elevated levels of radioactive iodine from cows in the area. Treated correctly, thyroid cancer has a survival rate above 90 percent.

Radiation levels were not high enough to harm others in the former Soviet Union and Europe who lived in the area where the cesium-137, iodine-131 and other radioactive materials drifted for hundreds of miles, the study found."

http://www.mercurynews.com/science/ci_17613753?source=most_emailed&nclick_check=1

Risk of a motor vehicle accident: "In the United States your chances of being injured in an motor vehicle accident is better than one in a thousand, in any one year." 

America's healthcare-system-induced deaths are the  third leading cause of the death in the U.S., after heart disease and cancer.

I am really not worried about radiation in America from 5000+ miles away in Japan. Distance, time, shielding, substitution are the protections from direct radiation. Foods are radioactivity-protective. Fear is not. Read research not headlines for information. The emotional escalation of fear-mongering SELLS. I don't buy it.

Pat

eh. who needs a signature?
#137 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 07:07 PM

Quote:

Considering that radioactive fallout could reach here in 2-3 days, in the case of a large radiation release propelled into the atmosphere and jet stream I fail to see how people think we would not experience negative effects.  I've done the math.  My DP studied environmental science.

How does your model loft the material to the tropopause? How does the model jet stream then decide when to release it and whether the particulate goes up into the stratosphere or lower into the atmosphere?

#138 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 08:08 PM

I appreciate that people are donating to Japan. In Sendai, the suffering from the tsunami is immense.

Tokyo is relatively safe in so far as its grim, with food and water shortages and some power cuts, but the infrastructure is in place still.

Of course I dont trust them to get the situation under control, and I dont feel we aer safe in Tokyo. Any level of raised radiation here is not safe at ALL especially for children.

Glad that people are thinking of the children here.

I just am so glad there are people making sure aid gets to the people in the worst hit areas.

I guess we have to take our chances. I wish I was thousands of miles away. Its a lot better than 209km.

best wishes and truely hope the US is safe from the effects of this.

#139 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 08:14 PM

But that is STILL 6000 Russian children, suffering terribly from thyroid cancer, and what about the other cancers and birth defects? And 600 of those children dying.

How utterly inhumane to say dont panic.

Of course, who gives a damn about children outside of the US being at risk from cancers or being at risk

#140 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmochi View Post

But that is STILL 6000 Russian children, suffering terribly from thyroid cancer, and what about the other cancers and birth defects? And 600 of those children dying.

How utterly inhumane to say dont panic.

Of course, who gives a damn about children outside of the US being at risk from cancers or being at risk

I am very, very sorry that you are suffering. I am very, very sorry that your children are suffering, that those affected by the earthquake and tsunami are suffering. It is horrible.

However, that does not give you a free pass to take out your frustration on other people. No one said who cares about those children. No one. And to imply otherwise is, imo, unjustified. It is NOT inhumane to tell a bunch of people who 5000 MILES away who are panicking to stop panicking. Huge doses of iodine are not benign either.

And no where on this thread did ANYONE indicate that they don't give a damn about children outside the US. NO ONE.

I am sorry you are stuck there, I am sorry you have no way out. It is no one's fault that this happened. In a perfect world, we would be able to get you & everyone else out of there a few days ago. However, we are just single women on the internet, spread far apart. Taking out your rage (and rightfully so, I would be enraged as well if I was in your position) on us, while giving you a place to vent it, is neither productive nor does it do any good.

Ami

Wife to dh, Mommy to my heavenly angel, J (06), and my earthly angels, S (07) and E (10)

#141 of 311 Old 03-17-2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTA Mom View Post

I am very, very sorry that you are suffering. I am very, very sorry that your children are suffering, that those affected by the earthquake and tsunami are suffering. It is horrible.

However, that does not give you a free pass to take out your frustration on other people. No one said who cares about those children. No one. And to imply otherwise is, imo, unjustified. It is NOT inhumane to tell a bunch of people who 5000 MILES away who are panicking to stop panicking. Huge doses of iodine are not benign either.

And no where on this thread did ANYONE indicate that they don't give a damn about children outside the US. NO ONE.

I am sorry you are stuck there, I am sorry you have no way out. It is no one's fault that this happened. In a perfect world, we would be able to get you & everyone else out of there a few days ago. However, we are just single women on the internet, spread far apart. Taking out your rage (and rightfully so, I would be enraged as well if I was in your position) on us, while giving you a place to vent it, is neither productive nor does it do any good.

Ami

yeahthat.gif  To say that no one gives a damn about children outside the US is extremely uncalled for.  This is just not true, and it's a slap in the face to people who donate 10% of their income to relief efforts every paycheck, when they're barely even able to make the rent.  We, especially on a place called Mothering, care for children everywhere and fight for women's and children's rights the world over to give people a voice.  The US sends so much (I don't know if it's the most) relief outside of their country, has their hands dipped into so many pools fighting for those without voices who need help, I can't even comprehend it.  Not that they are better, but because they can, they do.  And people just begin to expect it while making.  What would happen if they didn't?  We should all try to reach out hands because these are tragedies that extend over boundaries, lines, and governments.  We are all trying to survive on this little green planet, and when those around us need help it is our duty to help our neighbors.

And every on of us elsewhere in the world have our eyes on you right now, are aching to help you but there's no way we can get over because our governments specifically control who can help, so we do what we can from here, things that authorities say will help the most.

#142 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmochi View Post

I appreciate that people are donating to Japan. In Sendai, the suffering from the tsunami is immense.

Tokyo is relatively safe in so far as its grim, with food and water shortages and some power cuts, but the infrastructure is in place still.

Of course I dont trust them to get the situation under control, and I dont feel we aer safe in Tokyo. Any level of raised radiation here is not safe at ALL especially for children.

Glad that people are thinking of the children here.

I just am so glad there are people making sure aid gets to the people in the worst hit areas.

I guess we have to take our chances. I wish I was thousands of miles away. Its a lot better than 209km.

best wishes and truely hope the US is safe from the effects of this.

mmmmochi I'm so glad you posted.  I was beginning to get worried when we hadn't heard from you for a couple of days.  I have been praying for you, your family and all the people affected by these disasters.  It must be so stressful for you to be in that situation.  I wish there was more that we could do.  It is so frustrating to be watching it unfold and feel so helpless.  Are there any other MDC mamas that you know of in Japan that you can connect with so at least you can support each other?  Please keep posting here so we know you are safe.  I don't know if you scrolled back far enough to see my penpal idea but if you are interested, please let me know.

As an aside to everyone else, and I say this with utmost respect to mmmmochi, helping others is best done when we've helped ourselves first.  Do what you can to help the people of Japan and surrounding areas now but afterwards use this example to prepare yourselves for the worst happening to your community.  I'm not talking hysteria and panic.  I'm talking get to know your neighbours, get to know their talents, get to know your community and it's resources.  Be prepared and be prepared to share with those around you.  We are all one big human family and in order to survive we need to help each other.

Again, mmmmochi, hugs and prayers go out to you.  I can tell you are really hurting and I hope that you are able to heal both physically and emotionally.  If there is anything you need, just ask.

Martha

#143 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 10:03 AM

Here are medical research studies, evidence-based science on GreenMedInfo.com, demonstrating the radioactivity protective benefits of 84 substances, including for Radioiodine - 131, Ceisum- 137, Uranium and Plutonium Toxicity.

Curcumin      
Potassium Iodide      
Fiber      
Seaweed      
Holy Basil      
Echinacea      
Berberine      
Ginkgo biloba      
Kelp      
Sodium Alginate      
Catechin      
Resveratrol      
Carotenoids      
Ellagic Acid      
Melatonin      
Vitamin E      
Cocoa      
Mung Bean      
Woad      
Bee Propolis      
Bixin      
Fucoidan      
Acetyl-l-carnitine      
Angelica      
Apricot      
Ayurvedic formulation: Liv52      
Beta-glucan      
Broccoli      
Chrysin      
Citrus naringin      
Gotu Kola      
Hesperidin      
NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine)      
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5)      
Pine Bark Extract      
Quercetin      
Rosemary      
Rubia Cordifolia      
Sprouts      
Sulforaphane      
caffeic acid      
Apple Pectin      
Calcium      
Cherry: All Varieties      
Copper      
Ginger      
Ginseng (American)      
Mangiferin      
Potassium Iodate      
Probiotics      
Sesame Seeds      
Sodium Bicarbonate      
Turmeric      
Vitamin C      
Antioxidants: Fat Soluble      
Carnosol      
Carsonic Acid      
Chlorogenic acid      
Eugenol      
Flavonoids      
Gentian      
Ginsenosides      
Glutamine      
Lycopene      
Rutin      
Spirulina      
Tocotrienol: Delta      
beta-Carotene      
Chelation Therapy: EDTA      
Potassium  

Please share this information on to all who need it.

Pat

I have a blog.
#144 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 11:29 AM

This happened in 1959, right in Southern California. It was covered up for decades, then exposed in 1979 when students at UCLA uncovered films documenting the meltdown.

It was apparently much worse than three mile island, and it was basically in the backyard of anyone in So Cal, then traveled east. It's inexcusable that this happened at at, but it SEEMS the people most affected were those living within a few miles of the site. Awful nonetheless, but perhaps the dispersion of it might put some minds at ease. I'm not happy about whats going on in Japan, but I have to remind myself of the resilience of the human body and spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRdC5I0Yn2k

http://www.rocketdynecleanupcoalition.org/

http://www.stoprunkledyne.com/Rocketdyne.html

#145 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 12:53 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Just some hair splitting nit-picking:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chamomile Girl View Post

But the situation is not getting any worse either. Look, I was just listening to NPR where they were interviewing

Quote:
Kathryn Higley, head of the department of nuclear engineering and radiation health physics at Oregon State University

and a caller asked what the danger was to the west coast in the advent of Worst Case Scenerio. She came flat out and said that even then there would be no health risk to us. We would get some small amounts of radiation but not anywhere near levels where it would cause cancer.

The program is here, but the audio won't be posted until 3pm. If you can find another station (other than kqed) that is playing Talk of the Nation, you can listen to it sooner.

Quote:

Okay.  That's what everyone's saying.  But that's not what physics and mathematics are saying.  No one is quite sure what the worst case scenario is, but according to scientists on Democracy Now (which I trust to be a far more reputable source than npr) it could indeed be catastrophic, above and beyond the effects of Chernobyl. 

Perhaps I misunderstood.  Please see the above where a professor of radiation physics is saying there would be no health risk to us.  I believe there is a lot of mathematics, not to mention physics, in Kathryn Higley's Radiation Health Physics classes at the graduate level, including Radioecology, Applied Radiation Safety and Radiation Biology.  

I don't know this Kathryn Higley from Adam -except that I heard the same interview Chamomile did-  so I don't particularly care one way or another about her.  Except that her area of study, her specialty is how radiation effects living things (radiation biology) and radiation safety, which is what this entire thread is about. 

That gives her opinion a lot of credence in my mind.  Like top of the list of trustworthy sources of information. 

Interestingly enough, traces of radiation from Japan have been found in California.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/18/nuclear.concerns/

Someone moved my effing cheese.
#146 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeymom View Post

Just some hair splitting nit-picking:

Quote:

Perhaps I misunderstood.  Please see the above where a professor of radiation physics is saying there would be no health risk to us.  I believe there is a lot of mathematics, not to mention physics, in Kathryn Higley's Radiation Health Physics classes at the graduate level, including Radioecology, Applied Radiation Safety and Radiation Biology.  

I don't know this Kathryn Higley from Adam -except that I heard the same interview Chamomile did-  so I don't particularly care one way or another about her.  Except that her area of study, her specialty is how radiation effects living things (radiation biology) and radiation safety, which is what this entire thread is about. 

That gives her opinion a lot of credence in my mind.  Like top of the list of trustworthy sources of information. 

Interestingly enough, traces of radiation from Japan have been found in California.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/18/nuclear.concerns/

Since we're nit-picking...
Radioactive particles from Japan have been found. Not radiation. Do the particles give off radiation? I'm sure they do. But the amounts they have been found in so far are miniscule, to my understanding.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#147 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

We are saying the same thing.  Here is what the article said, exactly. 

Quote:
The Sacramento monitor detected minute amounts of radionuclides -- substances that emit radiation -- which had been expected, said Toth.

Someone moved my effing cheese.
#148 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeymom View Post

We are saying the same thing.  Here is what the article said, exactly. 

Somehow it seems less "scary" to me to say that it was the measurable particles emitting radiation rather than (equally) measurable radiation.

I know it's silly but struth.

#149 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 03:14 PM - Thread Starter

The actual total of deaths in 20 years after Chernobyl was estimated by a panel of scientists to be 985,000. The difference between these two numbers is how much nuclear proponents lie to us about its safety. It is easy to do, since cancer deaths in the years following cannot be solidly linked to the incident....

Quote:

Pat

Talia Rose - mountain mama to Grace and Xack::  h20homebirth.gif :homeschool.gif  goorganic.jpgwhale.gifchicken3.gif

www.organicgrace.com Products Healthier for Humans and Gentler on the Earth

#150 of 311 Old 03-18-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:

We can not run from life.  Life is safe.  Fear is not a safe place to live.

This is one reason why I love your posts. They have a cumulative good thoughts affect. :)

Tags
Organic Grace

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page