Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-11-2011, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

MBT shoes

Has anyone tried them?

http://ca.mbt.com/Default.aspx?lang=en-CA

They are very expensive but if they work, it would be worth it. I’ve worn comfort shoes for years, mostly Clark and Ecco but recently my feet,   the ball of my right foot, to be exact, has started hurting. I am wondering if these would be good. Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

#2 of 6 Old 04-12-2011, 06:30 AM

I have had my MBT's for quite awhile now (years).  They are comfortable but I feel that the claim they shape your tush is a gimmick.  Spin class works WAY better.

Stephanie-33 lucky mama of 5 precious ones: DD-12, DS-9 , DS-6 , and DD-3 and Bridget Alannah  SHE'S ONE NOW! loving wife to DH-38
#3 of 6 Old 04-12-2011, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for your reply!

I was considering them more because of foot pain rather than for toning, so I think I am going to look around more first.

#4 of 6 Old 04-12-2011, 12:32 PM

I find them very uncomfortable.

#5 of 6 Old 04-13-2011, 06:19 PM

I suffer from plantar fasciitis and the shoes that worked best to heal it up were Danskos.  They are amazing.  My foot is better now and when I'm on my feet all day I sometimes have flare ups (I'm a big barefoot or flip flop girl).  If I feel my foot getting inflamed I wear my Danskos and the pain goes away immediately.  I'd try them before MBT's for foot pain.

Stephanie-33 lucky mama of 5 precious ones: DD-12, DS-9 , DS-6 , and DD-3 and Bridget Alannah  SHE'S ONE NOW! loving wife to DH-38
#6 of 6 Old 04-13-2011, 10:23 PM

I find them very comfortable - unlike any other shoes. They did shape my tush noticeably in two weeks of wearing them at work. They also corrected my posture and eliminated a lot of lower back pain. That said, I only wear them at work, because I think they're unattractive and don't want to wear them anyplace else. It's quite noticeable that they're not "regular" shoes, and people often ask me if they're the Skechers shape-ups, which I think are tacky.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page