Daily Immune Support Product - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-05-2011, 08:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

I am looking for suggestions for a product I can use daily to boost my LOs immune systems. DS1 is 3 and DS2 is 19 mo. They were sick on and off all winter and have been sick a couple of times this spring as well. I am very serious about doing something preventative. I have gotten some suggestions from friends including biocidin, olive leaf complex and goat colostrum. Can anyone provide more information about these choices or suggest something else? I also saw the Dr. Sears immune boosting chews, but I haven't heard anything about their effectiveness. 

Thanks!

Audrey

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-06-2011, 10:40 AM

Healthy vit D levels and probiotics go a long way in supporting good immunity. And of course a good diet.

When my kids were small I gave them Kiddie Boost.  It really helped I think. They didn't get every dang thing going around and when they did it was always very mild.

Also, important to address any allergens, like molds and food allergies imo.

Good luck!

#3 of 3 Old 06-07-2011, 03:26 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyMom View Post

Healthy vit D levels and probiotics go a long way in supporting good immunity. And of course a good diet.

When my kids were small I gave them Kiddie Boost.  It really helped I think. They didn't get every dang thing going around and when they did it was always very mild.

Also, important to address any allergens, like molds and food allergies imo.

Good luck!

Thanks! That looks like a good product. They take a regular Vitamin D supplement, but I don't do probiotics every day. I could try that as well. They have both been tested for allergens and have none and we don't have a mold issue. We also have a great air filtration system on our HVAC.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page