Children's Vitamin Recommendations Neededn for child w/ ADD - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-06-2011, 04:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

My son has ADD, OD, and anxiety disorder.  He has been on a traditional ADD med for about a year and a half, but we are looking at trying a more natural approach.  Next week we will begin an elimination diet and adding krill oil and a multi-vite. 

I have figured out what to eliminate from the diet and which krill oil to purchase, but I have no idea what to buy for a multi-vite.  I saw a recommendation that it should have zinc, iron and magnesium, but I don't really know how much is enough or what brand(s) is/ are good.

TIA for any advice or suggestions.

(PS - I did do a search, but didn't come up with the info I was looking for.)

Jennifer :, blessed wife to M since 4/00 and joyful mother of ds M 6/03, dd L 2/06 and ds O 3/10.
Now waiting on a surprise blessing: edd 4/23/15!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2011, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I would highly recommend you check out this brand of supplements. They are specifically for children and adults facing neuro-environmental health issues such as autistic disorders, ADD/HD and environmental toxicities.

I use several of their products and am very impressed with them as a company. They are very helpful on the phone as well.

http://www.brainchildnutritionals.com/about.php

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

User Tag List