Mothering Forum banner

question about birth control

344 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  cng07 
#1 ·
So heres my thing. I've been on Yaz for almost 2 years now. I started off on Yasmin then they switched me to Ocella which didn't do me any good and now I'm on Yaz. It wasn't until recently I started experience spotting occasionally through the month. sometimes it was brown and very little, sometimes it was actually a larger amount but it was red, like period blood. I don't entirely know what could be causing it, but here is some info on my pill taking. I used to take the pill starting on sundays and I never forgot one. However, recently due to money and other issues at the pharmacy I have been starting my pill either on Sunday, MOnday, or Tuesday of the month. However, I have started taking it regularly on Tuesdays. When I first switched to Tuesday dosages after being a little crazy with when I started the pill i noticed spotting the week before my period, or when i started the sugar pills. Then that following week i would have a period. This month however I have been spotting almost every other week, but only one day a week. Do I need to switch pills, or is this just because I have been messing up my body with the random days? And as much as this might be TMI it has been a little itchy down there so like anyone you can be prone to scratch. do you think that has anything to do with it?

I have no idea if this is the right place to go but everywhere else you have to pay for an answer and i'm sure there is someone out there who knows the answer!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.