Incisional Hernia From CSection anyone else? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 07-06-2011, 06:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am over 2 years past csection. Never felt right since, have had a disconnected feeling upper/lower body esp on left side, frequent low left side aches, pulls, odd stretching sensation. Three weeks back lifted 600lbs of soil in 40lb bags and was in agony a few hours later. Seriously worse than labor and csection recovery. Saw Dr they did ultrasound refereed me for ct and surgeon, but said I could wait and get binder and put off surgery. Afraid of CT injecting dye into my veins is so very counterintuitive for me and dont see the point until when and if I have surgery upcoming. Have heard grotesque horror stories about the mesh repair, dozens and dozens of them! Wearing a binder but I have a few good days and then days like today where it is either sharp pains or dull burning aches throughtout my abdomen from just above navel down. I am upset that the csection team didnt recommend binding or caution me. I was up literally every 2 hours to nursery to see baby in NICU and breastfeed, Had no rest and no help upon returning home. I never healed right. I am just sick. This is horrific to add to birth trauma! Sometimes I just want to puke an dkeep puking. I am still nursing my daughter and we cosleep. I cant even run and play with her or sit in floor for long or bed over, and can no longer wear her in wrap thogh she begs for it, I am devestated and angry. Yet the stattistics and testemonials show that the surgery is not a cure all either and may land me with even worse complications.

Anyone else go through this? Heal naturally? Heard of anyone who has?

Had the emsh and doing great?

Sorry for al the typos I have been unable to sleep and am quiet bleary.

Star

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page