Hyland's Quit Nits - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-08-2011, 12:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xy View Post

I suppose if you read the thread, you might understand what the difference is. Calling it homeopathy is a misuse of the term, and some people care about that.

lots of people care about lots of things. it seemed like nit picking to me. pun intended.

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2011, 06:55 AM
2xy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionessMom View Post

lots of people care about lots of things. it seemed like nit picking to me. pun intended.

Yup. Lots of people care about lots of things. Difference is, nobody is implying that you should care. You are implying that I shouldn't. Why does it bother you that people care about issues that you have no interest in?

Old 09-25-2011, 05:12 PM

We have had the first lice infestation in our household too...and I actually selected the Quit Nits treatment at CVS since it was the only natural one available.  I'd be willing to do a write up of it after we complete the treatment.  So far my only complaint was that it took two boxes in order to cover her thick head of shoulder length hair.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:47 AM

Can I still get in on the Quit Nits offer ? I have used it on myself!

Old 04-19-2012, 09:42 AM

Sooooo..... Does it work?  Final verdict please?  I assume all of you who tried it have some opinion on the matter.  Was it as effective as just applying to the hair, leaving on, and then washing out after 4 hours?  Did that really get rid of all the lice and eggs?

hang.gif  

Old 04-20-2012, 05:56 AM

i left it on overnight. worked awesome. and i tell everyone about it. 

my DSD's sister is coming over again next friday. she has been infested for 2 years bc her parents dont care enough to try harder. it makes me so mad. we used this stuff last time and it got them all. then we had to send her back and her step sister over there still had them and so she has them again. i still have 2 boxes of this stuff in my bathroom closet just for her when she visits. the first thing she does is go to the bathroom and get treated. she wishes her dad would do that for her. she gets to spend the whole weekend here with no lice. i really like the preventative too. 

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:58 PM

Quit Nits is a great product I have tried everything and it always came back in my two girls. Last year I was horified to find out they gave it to me, I bout Quit Nits for me and was scared because I had no one to pull nits so I hoped for the best. I left it on for four hours then washed it out. Did not have nits picked out since there was no one to help me, and to my surprise it is over a year later nothing came back. Worked for kids too smells great works great will never use anything else again wish the complete kit was cheaper though girls have long hair have to use whole bottle on them so here 25 dollars for the kit, had to get 2 really stunk spending fifty dollars then two days later another 25 for me. Spray seems to work too used it on girls every day for school did not want the little buggers back lol. All in all great product.
Old 07-25-2012, 08:59 PM

Quit Nits is a great product I have tried everything and it always came back in my two girls. Last year I was horified to find out they gave it to me, I bout Quit Nits for me and was scared because I had no one to pull nits so I hoped for the best. I left it on for four hours then washed it out. Did not have nits picked out since there was no one to help me, and to my surprise it is over a year later nothing came back. Worked for kids too smells great works great will never use anything else again wish the complete kit was cheaper though girls have long hair have to use whole bottle on them so here 25 dollars for the kit, had to get 2 really stunk spending fifty dollars then two days later another 25 for me. Spray seems to work too used it on girls every day for school did not want the little buggers back lol. All in all great product.

Tags
Hylands Quit Nits , Hylands
User Tag List