Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Women's Health (http://www.mothering.com/forum/45-women-s-health/)
-   -   Hyland's Homeopathy Invites You to Try Their Improved Teething Tablets for Free! (http://www.mothering.com/forum/45-women-s-health/1324537-hyland-s-homeopathy-invites-you-try-their-improved-teething-tablets-free.html)

Mothering 08-05-2011 12:18 PM

Mothering Staff Member, Chris Elias28 will be sending the first 50 mamas who replied to this thread more information on the free teething tablets.  Thanks for your participation!  

Every mother wants to ease her baby’s pain quickly. Hyland’s provides a natural treatment for teething pain that mothers have trusted for more than 85 years.

htt.pngHyland's Baby Teething Tablets will be back on store shelves everywhere soon!  

Hyland's is giving Mothering Members the first chance to try the improved Teething Tablets for free! Mothering and Hyland's will be featuring a Private Teething Tablets Focus Group on MDC.  

If you are interested in participating and sharing your thoughts and experience with this product, please reply to this thread!

Visit Hyland's for more information on their Teething Tablets and Teething Gel.  

About Hyland's:

Hyland's understands homeopathy, and we understand families. From Hyland's Homeopathic Teething Gel to Calms Forté, Hyland's cares for your family at every stage of life. Hyland's develops homeopathic formulas with the highest quality natural ingredients following the strictest standards for preparation. With a century of commitment to homeopathy, Hyland's tradition of excellence consistently provides quality and integrity in every homeopathic product.

chrisnjeri 08-05-2011 02:46 PM

We would love to try the teething tablets.  My DD just had her first tooth pop through and was miserable for 2 1/2 days!  We used the gel, which worked well, but we had to reapply often.  A friend said the tablets are easier to use, so, yes, please!

Mama Petz 08-05-2011 03:49 PM

We would love to try them! We used them with DD1 in the beginning and loved them. She is now waiting on her last set of molars, and DD2 is going to need them any day now as well..

Amanda M 08-05-2011 05:26 PM

I would love to try them! DS has a hard time with teething. His teeth take forever to cut through the gum, and he is miserable and in pain sometimes for weeks at a time. He's two now, and we are waiting for 3 more eye teeth, and the 2 year molars. I just started using the gel and it works well for him, especially at night. Baby #2 is due soon too, so we are about to start the teething (and everything else) all over again!

KempsMama 08-05-2011 05:42 PM

I would love to try them!  I've been using a knock off..but I miss my Hylands!

chewynotcrunchy 08-05-2011 06:37 PM

I would love to try them!  I was so sad when Hylands went off the shelves and I haven't been happy with the competition.  I am so excited Hylands is coming back! :)

JFTB1177 08-06-2011 09:18 AM

I would also love to try them!! My son is almost 6 months and starting to teeth, I use only natural products and would love to try out Hyland's!!! :)

cromulent 08-06-2011 09:19 AM

We would also love to try them. My daughter is cutting her first tooth right now and it is no fun!

WifeofAnt 08-06-2011 09:38 AM

I would LOVE to try them!  They went off the market before my son started teething and I've been looking everywhere.  We're using the gel right now and it seems to help sometimes but I'm always confused at exactly how much to use.

squeakymom 08-06-2011 09:46 AM

When they were recalled I felt sad and like it was an excuse

for others to bash natural options! I'm glad you are back, we

haven't felt good about using so much of the heavy chemical

brands but we didn't know what else to do.

We'd love a new sample!

MaerynPearl 08-06-2011 09:47 AM

certainly! had them for dd1 and ds... dd2 is teething as we speak!

mamamerle 08-06-2011 10:00 AM

Those tablets saved my sanity with my first and second born! I'd love to try the new ones with the new one.

kitkat5505 08-06-2011 10:06 AM

I would love to try them! I have 2 teething babies right now.

Nicole730 08-06-2011 10:17 AM

I would love to try them also.  How quick can they get here?  DD has 5 teeth coming in. ;)  She will still have her second set of molars to come in soon too.

mamaboss 08-06-2011 10:37 AM

This may have just made my day! So glad Teething Tablets are coming back!!!

sere 08-06-2011 10:48 AM

We would love to try them! We use the Hyland's gel and it wears off pretty quickly. My daughter has four molars coming in right now!

krjt 08-06-2011 11:01 AM

I would love to try them!  Months after they had been removed form the market I randomly found 5 bottles at my grocery store and swiped them all, but they won't last forever.  I'm thrilled that they'll be back on the market... I guess the FDA never had a cranky, teething toddler.

grazy101 08-06-2011 11:07 AM

Would love try some. DS is 7 months and no tooth yet.

shiningpearl 08-06-2011 11:10 AM

I would love to try them.  Was so sad to hear they had been recalled.  I am waiting for the 2 year molars to erupt, so happy to hear they are coming back.

BTW, the only reason we survived our first daughters teething was because of Hyland's and I've given them at every baby shower since.

cat13 08-06-2011 11:14 AM

I'll be having my first baby any day now, so I don't have any experience with teething, but I've heard great things about these teething tablets, so I'd love to have them on hand. 

NW2SE 08-06-2011 11:28 AM

PLEASE, count us in...we're on molars now. Thank you, thank you!

I usually recommend the tablets to my clients as well, and was bummed when they were pulled. Excited to be able to share again.

umpquafish 08-06-2011 11:52 AM

Please let us participate! My little one is teething for the first time. I just picked up the gel, which he seems to like, and which seems to be working, but I have also heard that the tablets are easier. They have been the most-recommended product, and I am glad that they are being reintroduced.

minkajane 08-06-2011 11:55 AM

I would love to participate! DD is 3 months old and going to be teething anytime now. I used the original tablets with DS and they were awesome.

amberskyfire 08-06-2011 12:14 PM

I would be so excited to try them! DD is due for a set of molars and I dread the day. Plus, I'll need some for the new little one.

CherryBombMama 08-06-2011 12:25 PM

we would love to try them! ds2 is ALWAYS teething :)

Ola_ 08-06-2011 12:31 PM

We would like to try these as well.  DD is going to be 5 months old next week and is definitely showing signs of starting the teething process.

tamrenee1973 08-06-2011 12:33 PM

Yes, I would love to try the improved teething tablets.  I was very disappointed when I went to buy them and they had been pulled from the shelves

ZakareyasMama 08-06-2011 12:37 PM

Yes! We would love to participate DS just sprouted his first tooth with the help of Hylands teething gel and hes already working on the next one...

Thank you!

maciascl 08-06-2011 01:14 PM

I would also be interested. My 12 month old is getting a new tooth.

MammaG 08-06-2011 01:32 PM

Oh my dear God in Heaven, YES!!!

I have been harassing the poor homeopathic lady at the health food store for months and months about when these would be re-released.  I hoarded a supply during the recall but we ran out in May.  I have a 20mo who is getting molars, a 7yo who is getting his big-boy front teeth and a 5yo who seems to be having the first twinges of pain from the big teeth moving in.  I've been using chamomilla and occasionally beladonna if they seem hot.  But nothing works like Hyland's has done for our kids....I so hope the new tablets are just as effective!