Mothering Forum banner

Could I be pregnant, or have a hormone imbalance, or what?

475 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cynthia mosher 
#1 ·
Ok, I am new here, just joined this site 2 minutes ago, literally. I guess I am in the right place. I am very worried. My last period was right at a month ago. It lasted 2 days and was so light it was barely noticable. That was VERY STRANGE for me, so I actually took an hpt when it ended on the 2nd day. It was neg. Now my period is due again in about 2 days. My breasts have been terribly sore for the last 4 days, I've been lucky to get them out of bed, and I have been awake most of the last 2 nights with such severe cramping that I was almost in tears, cramps that hurt in my back and bottom and even my thighs. My pms pains are usually bad, but this has been at least 100x worse than any I have every experianced in my 35 years of life. Could I actually possibly be pregnant, or maybe have a hormone imbalance, or something else wrong with me? I've also been having red and purple lines appear and disappear on my breasts, occatonal bright purple nipples, and severe headaches, back pain, and exhustion. I am worried sick there is something wrong with me, but would actually LOVE to have a 2nd baby! My first is almost 2 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.