Invitation to participate in a brief research study about postpartum mental health. Study is anonymous! - Mothering Forums
Women's Health > Invitation to participate in a brief research study about postpartum mental health. Study is anonymous!
gmv1's Avatar gmv1 09:35 PM 09-13-2011

Hello Ladies!  I am looking for individuals interested in participating in a brief research study about postpartum mental health. 

All participants are required to be first time mothers, who are at least 18 years of age and have given birth in the last 4 weeks to 12 months

This study is being conducted as part of a Clinical Research Project (commonly known as a Dissertation) and is a requirement of the researcher’s clinical psychology doctoral program.  This study has been certified by the Institutional Review Board (IRB) as of July 2011. 

Your participation is incredibly appreciated and has the potential to help further this field of study!  Thank you!

Please visit the following site for more information:
https://www.psychdata.com/s.
asp?SID=142623

I am open to any suggestions about other places/forums in which I could post this as well. Thank you for your support!

**This research study has been reviewed and Certified by the Institutional Review Board, Argosy University – Chicago, formerly known as the Illinois School of Professional Psychology. Please contact Giovanna Vitullo, MA and/or Dr. Myra Leifer at (312) 777- 7690 with any questions about this study. For research-related problems or questions regarding participants' rights, you may contact the Institutional Board through Dr. David Van Dyke, IRB Chair, by phone at 312-777-7600 ext. 7699, by email at [email protected] or by mail at 225 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 1300, Chicago, IL 60601.

gmv1's Avatar gmv1 08:26 PM 06-20-2012

Hi everyone!  I am still looking for more participants for my study.  I am right about half way to where I'd like to be.  Please, if you have just 20 minutes to spare, check out my study- it has the potential to contribute some great information and a better understanding of postpartum mental health!  Thank you in advance for your consideration, time, and support!

Up