Detoxing from pesticides and vaccines - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 10-16-2011, 06:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

I posted this in vaccinations too, but I thought you guys might have some ideas. My kiddos (11 months and 2y11m) will be getting the yellow fever vaccine, and than a crazy application of pesticides while in an enclosed space (airplane) and then they will be dumped into the rainforest (central Africa) from a Canadian winter. I'm still breastfeeding both of them, and unfortunately have to be re-vaccinated too. Figures my ten years would be up now. :P

I'm trying to be proactive and come up with a few things I can do to support their little bodies through this. Nutritionally (supplements?), herbally, homeopathically, specific massage techniques/areas...?

We're normally pretty diligent with probiotics, but those won't be an option while we're travelling and in country. I'd never be able to keep them alive/cool through the 2.5 days of travel it takes to get there. I'm travelling without my partner and will be lugging two carseats, two kids, and enough stuff to get us through 3.5 months away from home. (I think I'm insane. This trip nearly did me in the last time I did it, pre-kids!)

Thanks so much. 

For greater things are yet to come...

#2 of 3 Old 10-17-2011, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)

Here are Russell Blaylock's suggestions to reduce the toxic effects of vaccination. This was compiled for the H1N1 vax, but I am sure it would be applicable for any vax. His #1 suggestion is to bring a cold pack and put it on the injection site as soon as possible to block the immune reaction. He suggests to continue to use the cold pack for the rest of day. If reactions continue the next day, to take cold showers and use a cold pack. Not sure how you could give a baby and a young child a cold shower though. He goes into different supplements to take also.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#3 of 3 Old 10-19-2011, 08:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Beet kvass and lots of cilantro in their diets.  I'd also do kombucha.  All remove toxins from the body and the uncooked cilantro removes heavy metals.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page