Arg what is this! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-22-2011, 12:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So I have two separate but almost equally annoying things go on and I have no clue why!

1st So so so weird. Its happened maybe three or four times this year. I get a sudden pain in my finger, like painful stabby but on the inside pain. Then where the pain was I get a small black and blue mark. My one thought was burst vessel, which is weird, but why would it happen again? and in different fingers, can't remember if different hands. I can't find anything that points to why this would be happening or what it could signify.

2nd I am constantly or at least quiet a few times a day nausea. I've taken tests I'm not Prego. Its not from lack of eating, or too much eating. I just am sick..alot and it doesn't coincide with nursing. I'm out of ideas.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Oh and I'm 28, asthma, gluten allergy, bfing, little over weight, mild hypoglycemia (NOT diabetes, carb reactive) PCOS, migraines (1-2x a year) otherwise very healthy. Just had 2nd baby this Feb. 

biggrinbounce.gifDS 10/09  sleepytime.gifDS 2/17/11 stork-suprise.gif Blessing #3 sometime 2/13

#2 of 3 Old 11-28-2011, 09:22 PM - Thread Starter

No one?

Now yesturday I rolled the veins on my foot (by sitting on my foot then pulling it out from under me a total normal thing to do) and it HURT like contraction pain (I felt pain) hurt.

Arg I just don't want to go to my doctor and have a zillion tests without walking in with so idea of direction.

biggrinbounce.gifDS 10/09  sleepytime.gifDS 2/17/11 stork-suprise.gif Blessing #3 sometime 2/13

#3 of 3 Old 11-30-2011, 08:12 PM

In my personal experience the nausea could be from low stomach acid. I take betaine hcl with meals and that seems to help my low level nausea. Do you have heartburn and other signs of poor digestion like bloating or gas?? Those things can point to low stomach acid as well. I was told to have tums ready if I had stomach pain after taking hcl just in case I had an ulcer, which pain would indicate.

Dehydration will also make me nauseous. Especially if it is a few days worth. Especially when i was nursing.

As for the finger, the only thing I can think of is that there is some kind of inflammation in the joint, knocking into a nerve and causing fragile capillaries and bleeding? Could be the bleeding comes first and then internal swelling further irritated the nerve?

Yurt livin mama with three free range wild things 11/05, 10/07, and a wee new squish 7/13, and one two three four five little angels. Knitting junkie, sewing obsessed. Falls asleep to the sound of coyotes singing.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page