Mineral Def, High Potassium, and Adrenal Burnout - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-22-2012, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Has anyone heard of REALLY high potassium levels and how to bring them down?

My son and I turned out to be very low in minerals and have high potassium levels, especially him. Out diets are pretty healthy, now we've added multivitamins, some iron supplements, and I've been taking a green superfood but decided not to mix them because greens may hinder the absorption of my multi.

We are both in adrenal burnout, too. I've heard from a lady that her son was deficient, and they've been giving him tons of expensive supplements, but his stomach didn't even absorb all that, so it was a total waste. They've put him on SCD, and it seemed like he was doing better. I can tell though I've experimented A LOT with healthy eating and that's probably why we are so low in everything. We've stayed away from dairy and carbs but it I can tell that I need those products because of how much better I feel and how much more energy I have.

Please share your experience and insights on reclaiming our health back. I know I get stressed out pretty easily so some kind of an antistress program would be helpful. If I feel stressed all the time, nutrients are just not going to build up.

Thanks!

Tags
Health Healing
User Tag List