Scabies!!?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-02-2012, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello,

My dd was scheduled to take a trip to her Gma's house this weekend. However, we just learned that my niece who lives there also, has been diagnosed with Scabies. She has had symptoms since January (poor thing) & we all chalked it up to a food allergy, or her eczema. Has been seen multiple times by a doctor who prescribed different meds. but to no avail still itches. The second doctor, yesterday, said "I think it is scabies"

Since January, we have seen niece many times, been to our home a few times, and given hugs, etc.

I am pregnant, and my dd is only 2 and would hate for any of us to contract it as well, if we haven't already. I am freaking out about this eczema rash I have had for a few months, but thought it too was just eczema. Wondering if it is Scabies too. 

It's our anniversary and we had a trip planned. But now I am thinking I may want to cancel, but I am not sure if I am being irrational.

greensad.gif I am so sad. Any advice???

Sorry, just realized this post is all over the place. Please forgive me, I am tired, pregnant, and feeling itchy. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 10:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am shocked no one had any experience with scabies, but it doesn't matter, problem resolved.  Not taking dd I decided. Better safe then sorry. 

Tags
Health Healing
User Tag List