Experiences with Fibroid pain - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-18-2012, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm looking for people with experiences with fibroid pain. I discovered that I had fibroids while pregnant, and once the babies started on solids and reduced their nursing, I had a flare-up of severe pain.

Have other people experienced this? Did it become a monthly occurrence? (or more frequent?)

Anyone have success at stopping the fibroid pain through non-surgical means? I really would prefer not to lose my chance to have another natural birth. (and either hysterectomy (of course) or myomectomy would do that)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2012, 05:50 PM

Can I tag my question onto this post?  I was just about to ask people to share their experiences of fibroids.  I feel discomfort in my abdomen, feel the urge to eliminate often (I feel constipated, but I'm not), and sex is uncomfortable.  Recently, I started feeling a hard spot where my uterus is (reminds me of how my uterus felt when I was newly pregnant--I'm not pregnant).  Could it be a uterine fibroid?  I'm going to see my doctor, but am curious about others' experiences.  I do not have heavy bleeding during my period or anything.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:00 PM - Thread Starter

That sounds similar to things I have noticed (especially the hard spot). And same on the lack of heavy bleeding.

Tags
Health Healing
User Tag List