Mothering Forum banner

Parasite cleanse while nursing

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  strmis 
#1 ·
Ive searched through the forums and Internet and couldn't find all the info i required to get rid of these little bugs in me so I thought I could perhaps frankenstein a protocol with some help here on good oL mdc.

Dd is 9 mos old with eczema. I thought perhaps it was a leaky gut thing on my end, then my chiro tested me and said I have parasites, so I put two and two together and figured maybe parasites are causing leaky gut causing proteins to leak into my milk contributing to Dds eczema... Just my newest theory.nshe just seems to be sensitive to so much stuff, KWIM??

Anyways, what I've comeup with p, so far, that are parasitic tough, yet nursing safe, are:
Papaya seeds swallowed whole, either dried or fresh
ACV diluted in water
Raw garlic
Cloves in small amounts
Clay

What I don't know is:
How much of the stuff
What times of day
Anything else I should add or avoid (like, what should I be eating, or just continue as normal)
How do I know it's working (will I see something actually come out in my bm?)
For how long do I do a cleanse and still be nursing safe,yet effective?

Anyone here BTDT?

One of the members posted a link to her blog that I believe explains this in detail, but that link no longer works

Ps.. Please excuse any typos as I am onmy tablet:shy

See less See more
#3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnra View Post

How did your chiropractor determine that you have parasites? What specific parasites are expected?
Viz muscle testing and frequency vials. Didn't specify which ones. Wormwood was the indicated herb but muscle tested weak on dd (since I'm nursing) so couldn't use that and thinking of alternatives

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.