Autism Protection Protocol - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 141 Old 06-05-2012, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Autism Overview

If you have an autistic child or do not wish to have an autistic child You MUST extensively educate yourself on vitamin D, vaccination and intestinal flora. I attempt herein to provide extensive information on the prevention of autism and how some professionals are having success treating autism with vitamin D, removing mercury and other toxins, establishing proper gut flora and other methods. Things are looking up for autism but only YOU can make it happen.

This Protocol is not intended to Treat Autism

Please Note: I do not recommend parents treat their autistic children on their own; however IMO it is very important to understand more than average about YOUR child’s autism or potential autism to assure YOUR doctor is above average among other reasons. The more you know about autism the better equipped you are to prevent this man made scourge in your planned children, fetus or infant and if need be deal with it in your infant. This protocol is intended to help keep your planned children, children or fetuses from getting the man made scourge of autism by giving you some key information on autism.

You can greatly Reduce the odds of Autism as IMO Autism is largely a Man Made problem

#2 of 141 Old 06-07-2012, 08:25 PM

Sure glad we women didn't have anything to do with it!

Do you have a reputable source to back this up? The links on this page are all either repeating information from doctors without research support or they're rehashing old, discredited information (Robert Kennedy).

funkymamajoy and pokeyac like this.

Lynnteapot2.GIF, academicreading.gif,geek.gif wife, WOHM  to T jog.gif(4/01) and M whistling.gif (5/04)
#3 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 06:22 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnS6 View Post

Do you have a reputable source to back this up? The links on this page are all either repeating information from doctors without research support or they're rehashing old, discredited information (Robert Kennedy).

I have provided information which I believe can greatly reduce your odds of autism. You must read and evaluate the information.I am giving you INFORMATION you must THINK about it.

If you have a specific point you do not agree with me we can discusses it. TIA

#4 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 07:17 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

How are WE going to solve the autism problem WE and our kids are having? To wait for MORE RESEARCH is clearly not the answer. I believe WE, mostly YOU MOTHERS, can solve INDIVIDUALLY autism.

In brief here is what I think is going on with autism.

• Note nutritional, developmental, environmental, physiological, medical, political and other factors are involved

• Low levels of Vitamin D and/or Omega EFA et al in the mother predispose fetus development

• High levels of mercury, manganese or other toxins in the mother predispose fetus development

• Rh-negative mothers are often injected with a mercury laden drug which flows immediately into the fetus. 53% of autistic children have rh negative mothers, Note allowing this mercury to be injected into fetuses is CRIMINAL IMO

• Clearly an rh negative mother is a serious risk for autism and adding extra mercury, with the mercury-containing Rho-GAM, to this risk is criminal insanity.

• Low levels of maternal zinc and/or high levels of copper predispose fetus BBB development

• Mother's gut flora may be damaged. This damaged flora will be passed to baby.

• 100 percent of mom's of Doctor Natasha's autistic children have abnormal gut flora

• Vaccines introduced into mother-fetus introduce mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, MSG, polysorbate 80, aspartame, heavy metals and other noxious substances into fetus body-brain
  • The vaccination process itself damages the fetus

• At birth infant may present as a poor detoxifier

• A urine profile can identify newborns with compromised gut flora; these children should not be vaccinated until their gut flora is normal this includes the abnormal "Hep B vaccination" USUALLY given at birth

• Infant may not develop normal gut flora from birth

• Infant may not develop proper detoxification processes

• Establishment of normal healthy gut flora in the first twenty or so days of the infants life plays and important part in the maturation of the infant’s immunity. The toxic hep B "vaccine" at birth may very well negatively effect infant's immunity

• Continuing low levels of vitamin D. Omega EFA and zinc in infant after birth weaken infant body-brain

• Infant formula may introduce excessive toxic manganese, excessive estrogen, a lack of saturated fat, vitamin D and the other components of mothers milk

• Low levels of infant zinc and/or high levels of copper coupled with vaccination induced oxidative stress allow infant BBB leakage this allows the neurodegenerative vaccine mercury and other toxins easily into the infant brain. Poor infant gut flora allows toxins into brain.

• Even in the best case neurodegenerative vaccine mercury enters into the infant brain

• Low infant body-brain levels of vitamin D, glutathione, magnesium, zinc, EFAs, good gut flora and other body-brain protective substances

• High infant body-brain levels of mercury, excess copper, excess manganese, heavy metals and other noxious substances accumulate

• Poor infant gut flora and leaky gut prevent proper nutrient absorption and allow excessive toxins into infant blood

• Multiple vaccinations introduce large amounts of mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, MSG, polysorbate 80, aspartame, heavy metals and other noxious substances into infant body-brain. Each vaccination causes ischemia throughout the infants body-brain
  • The vaccination process itself damages the infant thru ischemia, excess free radicals et al

• GMO "foods" given to infant will further weaken the infants GI tract by causing inflammation, deforming organs and will prevent the infant from absorbing critical nutrients from food.

• Every course of Anti-biotic drugs, often required as a result of "vaccination", wipes out the infant's beneficial gut flora, allow the pathogenic gut flora to proliferate and greatly reduce infants ability to get rid of mercury

• Milk allergies greatly reduce infants ability to get rid of mercury

• Excess manganese occupies iron receptors preventing the benefits of iron for the infant

• Infant's possibly compromised digestive system with poor flora may not well handle wheat/gluten, dairy, sugar et al further weakening his digestion.

• Infant’s stress increased detoxification/nutritional needs, vitamin D, fiber, antioxidants, others may not be fully met

• Infant may be unable to properly handle "inactivated" live virus injections

• Live viruses linger and transmute into more pernicious forms, perhaps for years causing continuous stress and excessive anti-body production without resolving live virus infection

• Infant is "vaccinated" on average each and every month often he is "vaccinated" with eight "vaccines" in a single "vaccination" session. No testing has been done on the interactions of these eight "vaccines".  

• The infant's inadequately tested, questionably approved, IMO VERY dangerous MMR vaccination is often the crux deleterious event   "The autism epidemic in USA soared after the amount of mumps in MMR was sharply increased."    "Vaccination" Injury Reaching the Boiling Point in the UK, Note the mumps "vaccine" was recommended to be NOT included in the vaccination schedule, Why was it included, why was the dose increased, why was the MMR "vaccine"  not seriously tested? Why, why, why??

• At some point the infant body-brain becomes overloaded with toxins and is unable to normally function

• Our Society et al has failed this poor infant! His parents are heartbroken and racked with guilt. It is now more likely their marriage may break up.  A life has been harmed from before birth. Society is saddled with a continuing expense that will likely run into the many millions. For what? So the Rockefellers et al can make a buck and help destroy this country? I sure hope there is a special place in hell for those culpable.

• Autism can often be reversed. It may cost upwards of 500,000 dollars to do it. MAKE the bastards in government pay. They have at least indirectly given your child autism.

• Doctor Natasha has had good results with her GAPS protocol, as has Doctor Ray and others

• “Autism is reversible if you pull the mercury out of the child. There are lots of ways to do this.”   Doctor David Ayoub MD 

• Autism is not that hard to understand if you put the time into it. Most mothers should pick it up quickly. Many mothers have greatly helped their autistic children

#5 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 07:23 AM

Healthy protocols is a website that louis owns and makes money on.  FYI.

cyclamen and funkymamajoy like this.
#6 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 07:47 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

• Clearly an rh negative mother is a serious risk for autism and adding extra mercury, with the mercury-containing Rho-GAM, to this risk is criminal insanity.

Rhogam in the U.S. no longer contains mercury.  The site you linked to also provides no medical research at all to support either what you are saying or what the blog post you link to is saying.  It's dangerous to put false or unsubstantiated medical information on the web.  If you want to provide people with information, that's one thing, but you're not posting information, just unsubstantiated conjecture.

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.
#7 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 07:56 AM

http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1552-4825&site=1

Quote:
The results showed that in children with autism, Rh negative status was no higher in their mothers than in the general population, that exposure to RhIg (preserved with thimerosal) before birth was no higher and that pregnancies were not more likely to be Rh incompatible.

Pregnant women are at a fragile and emotional time.  I hope you don't believe the message that Louis is sending that if your child is autistic it is somehow your fault.

#8 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyTiger View Post

Rhogam in the U.S. no longer contains mercury. 

It is true that the newly manufactured Rho-GAMs do not contain mercury over 1 mcg. But the old stocks of the mercury and aluminum Rho-GAM MUST be used up. You might want to read the shot information in detail to find out if you are getting the  unused stock. The phrase about newly manufactured Rho-GAMs is meaningless to you. You want to know what YOU will receive.

When you get a Rho-GAM do you get a mercury free and aluminum free Rho-GAM or do you get one that contains both mercury and aluminum?

You will have  to demand this information and READ IT. Ask explicitly if the Rho-GAM you are to receive is OLD STOCK

I have not checked recently but as of two years ago this was the case. Perhaps the OLD STOCKS have been used up by now. But this situation existed for MANY years.

Now what kind of Medical Industry would permit this DECEPTION and KNOWINGLY harm women?

One that wanted to get both mercury and aluminum into your fetus IMO.

#9 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 10:36 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

When you get a Rho-GAM do you get a mercury free and aluminum free Rho-GAM

A "mercury free" Rho-GAM may contain slightly less than 1 mcg of mercury. That is the way it is with "mercury free" childhood "vaccines". Most "mercury free" childhood "vaccines" contain 200  to 400 nanograms of mercury.

By the magic of our wonderful Vaccine Industry and our loving "government" those 400 ng of mercury have been transferred into "impurities" on the label you read.

Neat eh?

#10 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

Most civilized countries do not give the Rho-GAM  until after your baby is born. These countries have MUCH lower autism rates.

#11 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrrrachel View Post

http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1552-4825&site=1

Pregnant women are at a fragile and emotional time.  I hope you don't believe the message that Louis is sending that if your child is autistic it is somehow your fault.

Thank you, Rachel.  As an Rh- pregnant woman who did a lot of research on the pros and cons of Rhogam during pregnancy and talked it over with my provider, I find it somewhat offensive that I could be held responsible by some for my child having a disorder that, so far, medical research has not linked to mercury exposure at all.  Great link too.  Thank you for sharing.

Beautiful baby girl born 8/13/2012. Little star baby lost at 10 weeks pregnant, 12/18/2013. Currently due 12/13/2014 with a rainbow.
#12 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

Please for heavens sake do not get "vaccinated" while pregnant. This was the RULE for many decades. The Medical Industry KNEW all that toxic sludge would enter your fetus.

What has changed?

The more they get the more they want.

There are 200 "vaccines" in various stages of development. They are all target for US.

#13 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Amanda from New York writes:

Dr. Cannell:

I have a three and half year old child who was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, verbal apraxia of speech, and hypotonia. I knew something was wrong very early on in that he was extremely late in gross motor skills, such as sitting independently and walking.

Although he eventually was able to sit and walk, his speech was severely delayed. Despite months of speech therapy, he was still unable to complete words. His speech though is very infrequent and is monotone and robotic like when he does speak. He has trouble with social language (engaging in conversations, asking questions and initiating communication). He also engages in stimming behaviors, like hand flapping, vocalizing, and throwing himself on the floor.

I have read your website about autism and vitamin D deficiency, and I am desperately trying to find a doctor in the NY metro area who is knowledgeable about treating children like this with vitamin D. I have been to so many doctors who keep telling me if he takes 400 IU's per day in his vitamin and drinks milk, then he is not deficient. I would be so grateful for a recommendation.

These "doctors" are severely ignorant of the vitamin D basics.

http://www.vitamindcouncil.org/news-archive/2010/yet-another-autism-case-report/

#14 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 03:02 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

I have read your website about autism and vitamin D deficiency, and I am desperately trying to find a doctor in the NY metro area who is knowledgeable about treating children like this with vitamin D.

You do not need a "doctor" to get your child's and YOUR vitamin D levels up to 60 ng /ml. All you need to do is LEARN a little about vitamin D.

#15 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 03:35 PM

I think a moderator may want to shut down this thread since you are posting to yourself and then answering your own questions in order to advertise your website.  I will cease bumping this thread after this post.

funkymamajoy likes this.

#16 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 04:10 PM

#17 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 04:49 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plummeting View PostWe've lived in South Texas, Tennessee, and Hawaii for most of her life, AND we take a high vitamin cod liver oil - there is no way she's vitamin D deficient.

There is only one way to ASSURE vitamin D levels and that is to be tested. But you must get tested by a doctor who does not believe 400 IU of vitamin D is "sufficient". You want 60 ng/ml IMO. Have the doctor SHOW you the test results and READ them yourself.

Doctor Cannell has found autistic children repleted to 100 ng/ml often achieve remarkable results rather quickly. If I had an autistic child I would certainly do this. YOU have NOTHING to lose 100 ng/ml is very healthy.

#18 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 04:51 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyTiger View Post

I think a moderator may want to shut down this thread since you are posting to yourself and then answering your own questions in order to advertise your website.  I will cease bumping this thread after this post.

Yes I am sure you do. After all we must not learn about autism.

#19 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 04:53 PM

What kind of a**hole does all of this "research" and posts all about it all over the internet and DOESNT even have a kid on the spectrum? What is you motivation other than to make money and make mothers feel terrible?
AbbyGrant likes this.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

#20 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaline'sMama View Post

This is totally f-ed up. I hope more people will report it so that it is immediately removed. And that moms arent reading this thinking that they've done something wrong.

I certainly am not implying a mother has done anything WRONG. Mothers are being LIED to or have ignorant doctors. Most doctors think 400 or 600 IU of vitamin D3 is sufficient this is PURE IGNORANCE fed to them by the IGNORANT ON VITAMIN D CDC.  Most mothers should be getting an hour or two in the sun to assure 60 ng/ml but ignorant doctors are telling them that risks melanoma.

Vitamin D Expert Doctor Robert Heaney on Melanoma

The Truth about Sunlight, Cancer and Vitamin D - Part 1/3

Mothers are doing WHAT THEY are told. They are being TOLD WRONG.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”

Albert Einstein

If you but take the few hours it takes to LEARN the vitamin D basics, the next time ANYONE tells you 600 IU of vitamin D3/day is sufficient you will KNOW he is WRONG. It does not matter if he is your pediatrician, your congressman, has three PhDs or is a brilliant Researcher. HE is WRONG and YOU are CORRECT.

IMO if we are ever to solve autism we must become very knowledgeable on vitamin D.

Clearly our "doctors" and the CDC are misleading us on Vitamin D, In a few hours you will KNOW more than your doctor who is too busy shoving needles into innocent babies to take the time to learn about vitamin D.

#21 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaline'sMama View Post

What kind of a**hole does all of this "research" and posts all about it all over the internet and DOESNT even have a kid on the spectrum? What is you motivation other than to make money and make mothers feel terrible?

If you take the time to visit my Autism Protection Protocol you will find it is free. My website does not make enough money to pay for itself. I believe I have made an important breakthrough in the understanding of autism and wish to share it.

Would you not do the same?

#22 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 05:48 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

MERCURY-FREE RHOGAM VACCINE

MERCURY-FREE RHOGAM VACCINE If someone you know is pregnant and RH-negative, they will have to be given the Rhogam vaccine - a vaccine that contains mercury. Babies born to mothers receiving this vaccine have been shown to have mercury in their bodies before ever receiving any vaccines of their own. Since mercury is a neurotoxin, obviously less is better. The good news is that mercury-free Rhogam is available in the United States from Bayer Pharmaceuticals. It used to be called BayRoh-D, but is now called Hyper Rho. You can get a list of distributors that your doctor can use to order it by calling 800-243-4153.

http://ourlittlespotinnm.blogspot.com/2009/04/rhogam_28.html

YOU will have to verify this information. I have not.

#23 of 141 Old 06-08-2012, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

More RHOGAM info

The Rhogam shot is not necessary at all during pregnancy unless you have had a previous abortion, miscarrage or there is trama that would cause the baby's blood to mix with yours. Very Very unusual cases So it is perfectly okay to refuse the Rhogam shot until after you find out if your baby is Rh + or in the case of a sever trama during pregancy. I am A- and do not plan on getting the shot until after my baby is born and we find out what it is. Also if your husband is also Rh- there is no reason to get the Rhogam shot because your babys wont be +.

http://ourlittlespotinnm.blogspot.com/2009/04/rhogam_28.html

Again I have not verified this. But find it interesting. It is looking like LOT of doctors are giving totally needless RHOGAMs. Almost always with MERCURY.

Of course this is just what a conspiracy nut like me would think.

#24 of 141 Old 06-09-2012, 06:00 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Good Rhogam Info

Rhogam and Pregnancy Stealth Mercury Assault
By Stephen C. Marini, D.C., PhC

There have been far too many moms at my seminars the last 3 months reacting with alarm, surprise and anger to my cautioning them regarding giving Rhogam during pregnancy. As you can guess, these moms received the rhogam injections during their pregnancy and are now caring for neurologically injured children. They were never aware that these shots could be harmful to their fetus. It is frightening to contemplate how many mothers are getting these shots while pregnant without realizing the potential for fetal neurological damage. What's the deal?

http://www.vaccinetruth.org/rhogam.htm

#25 of 141 Old 06-09-2012, 04:26 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

LouisW-

Can you please shorten your last post in order for it to fit in with MDCs copyright guidlines?

Quote:

Copyright Responsibility: Part of our responsibility in moderating the MotheringDotCommunity forums is to ensure that our content does not violate copyright law.

Please refrain from posting:

• Private emails and Private Messages (PMs)
  • Messages from other discussion boards or blogs
  • Articles, images and video that were not created by you without written permission to reproduce at our site

You may post:

• A link directing readers to a discussion or article instead of the actual content itself.
  • 100 words or less from an article as long as those 100 words are not a substantial part of the piece. If you are quoting from a short work such as a poem or a short article, 100 words may not be an acceptable fair use allowance. You should restrict yourself to a minimal quote from the piece. Anything more requires permission to print/reproduce in written form by the copyright holder and placed within your post.
  • Images or content that you have personally created, paid the the rights to publish or have express written permission from the copyright holder.

#26 of 141 Old 06-10-2012, 05:56 AM

I just wanted to give everyone on this thread the heads up, that your reports are not being ignored.  The links to LouisW site have been removed.  LouisW posts have fallen within the UA, and that's why the thread remains.  Please feel free to report, PM a moderator or contact an administrator if you feel anything is against the UA.  Thanks.

#27 of 141 Old 06-10-2012, 06:00 AM

I find it very upsetting that he's being allowed to potentially upset pregnant women and make them feel guilty for pursue the care they think is best for them and their babes by posting misinformation and speculation.
#28 of 141 Old 06-10-2012, 07:00 AM

Rrrrachel-

You have been asked on other threads to keep your comments within the UA.  Feel free to discuss the posts, not the posters.  Accusing someone of being a bully is definitely outside of that part of the UA.   If you can not post within those limits, your access to this thread will be removed. 

LouisW-

There are many parents on MDC that have children with Autism.  Some of your posts come across as accusatory and therefore hurtful.  Please keep this in mind and choose your words carefully.

#29 of 141 Old 06-10-2012, 07:28 AM

I rephrased. This still seems inappropriate for the I'm pregnant forum.
#30 of 141 Old 06-10-2012, 07:34 AM

I see now that it has been moved.

Tags
Autism

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page