How do i get rid of an ear ache or infection w/o seeing a doctor because my doctor and where i live they have no idea what they are doing! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-18-2012, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I've used proxide, earwax remove. also an ear wax removal with proxide in it. I no longer have breast milk juice. and the only thing i have in my house is olive oil. so, that's my only hope. It feels like its closing up to the point i cant stick a q-tip in my ear so i been putting  the ear wax drops and cotton to close the area. It helps a little. I'm going to trying reg olive oil and pray it works,greensad.gif because i love to swim,joy.gif and no its not caused by that. The day i went to go swimming , it was hurting.

#2 of 4 Old 06-20-2012, 06:36 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

You could soak a piece of garlic in the olive oil in order to give it some antimicrobial properties.

#3 of 4 Old 07-06-2012, 12:43 PM

i've had good results using a little tea tree oil mixed with olive oil

Lia Joy Rundle CLD                             Self Directed Woman                                   Self Directed Childbirth
                                                           Womanhood is not a destination. It is an archaeological dig. 

#4 of 4 Old 07-06-2012, 01:19 PM

I've treated dd's earaches with drops of tea tree/lavender essential oil - I added them to a bit of water and used a dropper.  I've heard the garlic works also.

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page