Red splotchy upper arms - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-17-2012, 01:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hoping this is the right spot for this!

I have had red splotchy skin on my upper arms for at least 4 years, that's as long as i can remember and it may have been there before without me noticing it. I am looking for some solution to cure the redness. I am very self conscious and rarely wear sleave-less shirts because of it. 

the skin is mostly flat with some very small bumps that almost look like uneven skin. it does not itch, but if i begin scratching it, it feels good to continue. i noticed that it gets worse when i have more weight on, but that could just be because there is more surface area. I don't have this anywhere else.

looking for a natural solution first before i look into others. Any ideas? any experience with this?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2012, 07:24 PM

Is it in the creases or all over the arm? Can you post pictures?

What types of treatments have you tried? Do you have sensitive skin, eczema prone skin, or similar anywhere else?

Rachelle, mommy to 8 year old boys! 

My Blog-free homeschooling finds and my lesson plans and link to the new User Agreement

Old 07-18-2012, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

all over the arm. it is a bit difficult for me to post pictures right now but i might be able to work on it tomorrow. 

i dont have unusually sensitive skin, other than the occasional breakout on my face. I haven't ever had eczema, and i don't have this anywhere else on my body. 

Tags
Health Healing
User Tag List