Bleeding after Sex - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-21-2012, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

For the second time in the last few months I bled after sex the other night.  It was bright red that night but I am still getting some brownish discharge when I wipe 3 days later.  The first time it was right before my period and this time it was a couple days after.  When I search for "bleeding after sex" online there are some scary things.  I am pretty sure it's just cervical position and I possibly have (unconfirmed, mild) endometriosis.   

I guess my question is:  Is there anything supplement -wise  that cam be done?

The blood was gone the day after the first time and this time it seems to be hanging around longer.  Does anyone have experience with this?

Becky- Wife to DH, Mama to "Nani" (July '08) "Coco" (July '10) and expecting one very wiggly baby boy in May 2013!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-22-2012, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I saw my gyno about it after I had several episodes. She thought it a "friable cervix" thought she tested all sorts of things to rule out the scary. I didn't do any supplements though this stuff may well be hormonal/I never had issues when younger. I just have to watch positions and I see to do ok. It was worth the peace of mind to me to get the bad stuff ruled out.

Rachelle, mommy to 8 year old boys! 

My Blog-free homeschooling finds and my lesson plans and link to the new User Agreement

Tags
Health Healing

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page