I believe my son has impetigo (ecthyma). - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-26-2012, 10:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

it seems every time my son gets bit by a mosquito he breaks out in an impetigo infection. It is the deep impetigo (ecthyma) and is all over his legs and works its way up his back causing large fluid filled blisters that are very painful and itchy. They leave scars once they heal. It is so difficult to get rid of, it took 4 weeks the first time. I went through about $200 in bandages! We treated with garlic/honey internally and garlic oil topically. Now he has it again 3 months later and I am hoping to get rid of it sooner this time. We are trying Colloidal Silver. Anyone have any luck with it? We just started it today and still using the garlic oil topically. Anyone had any other positive outcomes with any other natural impetigo/ecthyma cures?? Please this thing is driving me and him crazy! 

2 Perfect  uc.jpg births!.    h20homebirth.gif.signcirc1.gifsaynovax.gifwinner.jpgfemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gif
3 babes in heaven angel.gif, 3 boys on earth. Planning UC #3 !!! Jesus is my Lord praying.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-28-2012, 02:42 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)

Is he scratching them? Is there any chance there is something in his fingernails that is spreading infection? That sounds pretty awful!

Tags
Health Healing

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page