Day Six and no AF!?!?!?!? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Has anyone got there period on the 6th day?

I am on my first month of Lutera and on day 6 of the sugar pills and still no period. Is this normal? could I still get it? 

I feel like I have cramps and I am SUPER EMOTIONAL! Last time I was on lutera two years ago I got it I can't remember how many days it too though...

Any advice or support would be amazing!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 09:06 AM - Thread Starter

Anyone?

#3 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 05:44 PM

i need help too. my period is 2 weeks late, i usually have my period on 34 days. now it's 47 days and still no period, i took two home exams on different days, both showed negative results. today i took a blood test and got less than 5 which means negative. i have sore breasts, i pee every two hours. btw i just had once sex the last month exactly 32 days ago, so i think that the tests should be accurate by now. ps. my partner didnt even ijaculated inside me. so the chances to get pregnant i guess are really very rare, both home and blood tests came negative. still im not having my period. i have so many symptoms. my doctor says im not pregnant although i still feel like i am. im not taking any pills or any kind of medicine. really i need to know whats happening with me as its driving me crazy?? 

#4 of 4 Old 08-15-2012, 07:25 PM

OP, I did a quick google and it looks like some people have skipped periods on Lutera. I don't have experience with that b. control pill but if you google it seems like you wouldn't be the only one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maya66 View Post

i need help too. my period is 2 weeks late, i usually have my period on 34 days. now it's 47 days and still no period, i took two home exams on different days, both showed negative results. today i took a blood test and got less than 5 which means negative. i have sore breasts, i pee every two hours. btw i just had once sex the last month exactly 32 days ago, so i think that the tests should be accurate by now. ps. my partner didnt even ijaculated inside me. so the chances to get pregnant i guess are really very rare, both home and blood tests came negative. still im not having my period. i have so many symptoms. my doctor says im not pregnant although i still feel like i am. im not taking any pills or any kind of medicine. really i need to know whats happening with me as its driving me crazy?? 

If ovulatiion is delayed or absent altogether (anovulatory) the period will be late. I've needed medication to start a period in anovulatory cycles. It really sounds like your hormones are messed up. Stress or lifestyle changes can cause delays. Anything that messes with hormones can cause anovulatory cycles (pcos, other diseases affecting hormones, weight reduction/heavy exercise, a miscarriage, and on). You may need meds to get a cycle started. I'd talk again to your doctor. Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a great book. It will teach you ways to track things, if you want, so you can see what might be going on and exactly when to expect your period. It's worth doing I think as it really sounds like your hormones are off kilter.

Rachelle, mommy to 8 year old boys! 

My Blog-free homeschooling finds and my lesson plans and link to the new User Agreement

Tags
Health Healing

User Tag List