Help with Detox - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-19-2012, 08:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi I could really use some advice. I am currently nursing my 12 month old son and wanting to clean my body out. I want to be very careful that I don't release toxins into my breastmilk. I am having some frustrating health issues, and I believe I am dealing with a leaky gut and candida. My psoriasis has really flared up as well. I am also carrying about 50 pounds of extra weight....despite my efforts I have not lost my pregnancy weight. I feel like I'm in the dark on how to go about healing my body without having to wean him. I would really like to start doing something because I feel exhausted, fuzzy minded and unwell in general. Any advice?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2012, 07:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi there! While I don't have any solid advice for you, I wanted to direct you to another section of our forums. We have a section called "ask the experts." Next to each of our experts there is descriptions of what their expertize is in. There are a few that might be able to answer your questions regarding nutrition without having to wean.

Hope this helps some and welcome to MDC!!

Working from home Mommy. You can too. Ask me how!joy.gif

me loveeyes.gif & she surf.gifpartners.gif  TTC one of these makebabe.gif Proud Mommy to two of these energy.gif

Tags
Health Healing
User Tag List