Rachelle, mommy to 8 year old boys!
My Blog-free homeschooling finds and my lesson plans and link to the new User Agreement
If he feels fine, I would just stop taking it, and drink lots of water of the next few days to flush it out of his system. You could always call poison control, if you are worried about overdose.
Mama to L (7) and A (born 7/15 by VBAC)
|36 members and 21,631 guests|
|AmyC , Arduinna , Avv821 , bananabee , BirthFree , Bow , Citymomx3 , coconotcoco , Deborah , delightedbutterfly , Dovenoir , Duh1477 , girlspn , Greg B , happy-mama , hillymum , IsaFrench , JHardy , judybean , Katherine73 , KT'smama , LibraSun , Lydia08 , moominmamma , NaturallyKait , pulcetti , RollerCoasterMama , Saladd , shantimama , Socks , Springshowers , sren , transylvania_mom , valerievalira , VK1987 , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|