Children, Vaccination, Tylenol, Glutathione, Mercury, Asthma and SIDS - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-24-2012, 09:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

This is a ridiculous vindictive post.

Really? I apologize then. Carry on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Adorkable~ View Post

Imakcerka, i wouldnt even bother, i have been in the thread with this person and its not worth it. the lack of logic will drive you nuts and i'm sure you dont need more stress in your life, non of us do.

Mirzam, i was not actually talking to you, and if you want to listen to him, be my guest, he does not have to reach out to you, you are his choir. have fun, i have no urge to get into a useless circular stress fest with you or any other person.

but but but... whatever will we do on pissy monday mornings?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:30 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

This is a ridiculous vindictive post.

Actually it's quite accurate about how many many threads go here....in several forums.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)

This thread is another of the same few people posting very aggressive and personal stuff against each other. I think it's time to draw a line and start issuing warnings. if you don't want to receive one, edit any attacking, personally pointed posts you have made.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i reframed my wording.

ETA:

i sincerely hope that i am not the only person here being accused of personal attacks, if mine was one (i'm not particularly saying it wasn't, hence i'm happy to take a deep breath and reframe) then it was one of many.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 09-26-2012, 12:54 AM

Yeah, I kinda went off on Mirzam's ability to go along with blaming all that ails the normal person on the parent and not just life.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:48 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakcerka View Post

Yeah, I kinda went off on Mirzam's ability to go along with blaming all that ails the normal person on the parent and not just life.

Sigh, I do no such thing, this is yet again a ridiculous statement. 

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Old 09-26-2012, 07:30 AM

Mirzam, why is it that a few of us have done our best to take deep breaths and own our opinions and you continue to chide and not work on your part of it? You posted when we were not even talking to or about you and called folks honest thoughts an feelings "vindictive" and "ridiculous".  Please consider for a moment the hypocrisy in that and maybe participate in our deep breath as well?

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 09-26-2012, 07:43 AM

Quote:

Mirzam, why is it that a few of us have done our best to take deep breaths and own our opinions and you continue to chide and not work on your part of it? You posted when we were not even talking to or about you and called folks honest thoughts an feelings "vindictive" and "ridiculous".  Please consider for a moment the hypocrisy in that and maybe participate in our deep breath as well?

Adorkable, you might have done your best, but other posters have not. I did not continue this, they did.

t

"There are only two mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way." ~ Mark Passio
Old 09-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:

i reframed my wording.

ETA:

i sincerely hope that i am not the only person here being accused of personal attacks, if mine was one (i'm not particularly saying it wasn't, hence i'm happy to take a deep breath and reframe) then it was one of many.

Thank you for reframing. :)

Old 09-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Administrator

I'm still seeing several posts that are talking about individuals and each other. Please remove the personal stuff and focus your posts on the topic. Last chance folks. smile.gif

Old 09-26-2012, 08:24 AM

i believe the other person simple restated in a pretty straight forward way that she was owning her reaction ("Yeah, I kinda went off"to what she say as you "going along" with what she feels as blaming her. Those are her feelings, and the "blaming" comment is not even directed at you, you just chose to put yourself in the middle of it. and Im guessing she started to feel ganged up on. You were accused of nothing more than "going along with it", not exactly a harsh accusation and certainly not something i feel warrants words like "vindictive" and "ridiculous"

Old 09-26-2012, 08:30 AM

I am not responsible for others feelings. You also need to understand their might be some "history" here. This is way OT, so you are welcome to continue this conversation, but I am done.

t

Old 09-26-2012, 08:48 AM

sorry i cross posted with Cynthia, i will just unsub from this thread so i dont get rubbed wrong any more. i tend to fight lost causes, even when i know i probably shouldnt, sorry

Old 09-27-2012, 06:21 PM

Have you tried homeopathic remedies?  For bumps and "boo-boo"'s arnica is usually the first choice.  But it also depends on the kind of injury. If your child has aches and pains a lot, or sore throats, earaches, etc., homeopathy can often clear them up.  You can try combination remedies from the health food store or get a book so you can look up symptoms.  But for chronic ailments find a homeopath in your area to help.

[admin note: promotional text removed]

Old 09-28-2012, 07:45 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

WHICH IS BLAMING!! Any way you look at it.

oops. No reply.

Old 09-28-2012, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

You realize louisw that you are saying that ALL ailments are theoritcally the fault of the parent or person who is injured or ill?

Oh my goodness how can you come to this conclusion.

Here is what I am saying

If you live right and eat right  your odds against negative health outcomes are VASTLY improved.

Old 09-28-2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

Oh my goodness how can you come to this conclusion.

Here is what I am saying

If you live right and eat right  your odds against negative health outcomes are VASTLY improved.

Uh yeah, kind of obvious. The part where you tell people who have children with issues that it's all their fault... BS
Old 09-29-2012, 10:10 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

Uh yeah, kind of obvious. The part where you tell people who have children with issues that it's all their fault... BS

Please show me an instance where I tell anyone their health problems are their fault..

Old 09-30-2012, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Repeating my post above:

Quote:
This thread is another of the same few people posting very aggressive and personal stuff against each other. I think it's time to draw a line and start issuing warnings. if you don't want to receive one, edit any attacking, personally pointed posts you have made.

Imakcerka, due to your insistence on being adversarial and dismissing my requests to refrain from the aggressive and personal posting I am removing your posting privileges to this thread and issuing you a warning. Please check your PM box. 

Old 10-10-2012, 07:54 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

So I guess my conclusion is NEVER take Tylenol

“Tylenol promotes the toxicity of mercury. It is the worst thing to do. Tylenol depletes glutathione which protects the nervous cells from mercury damage.”    Doctor David Ayoub MD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFpbAxDMYI&feature=related&t=13m

"Every study shows the association between acetaminophen and asthma, It seems to me it's time to tell people about this." Asthma, which is one of the most common chronic diseases in the United States, is a relatively new epidemic."   Children's Tylenol and related painkillers may be a cause of asthma surge, Note this "relatively new epidemic" of asthma is contemporaneous with the "relatively new epidemic" of autism, which is itself contemporaneous with the "relatively new epidemic" of "vaccination"

o Especially for "vaccination" pain

o Especially kids

o Especially parents

o Anyone else

Old 10-10-2012, 08:15 AM

nevermind. it's pointless. 

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 AM

Holly, this is a really hopeless thread that has gotten moderated over and over again, my suggestion.... to ignore it. There has been a lot of posting but little to no constructive discussion, does not even feel like the goal to me, but i stopped posted a while ago out of preservation of my sanity and respect for the UA

Old 10-10-2012, 09:50 AM

Youre right. I'm just having a crap day, and have no tolerance for this.

Holly and David partners.gif

Adaline love.gif (3/20/10), and Charlie brokenheart.gif (1/26/12- 4/10/12) and our identical  rainbow1284.gif  twins Callie and Wendy (01/04/13)

SIDS happens. 

Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 AM

you and me both. hugs. 

i'm moving this week and have had one  or both my twins crying or whining all day today, they are bored and are feeling the upheaval and i cant stop working on the house to just play with them. so yeah i feel for you on the crap day stuff. I'm sure mine in no way compares to yours.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:27 PM

I have been trying to figure out if serrapeptidase is safe to take while pregnant. It is supposed to help with several problems I'm experiencing but none of my doctors seem to know anything about it.

Tags
Vaccinations
User Tag List