Children, Vaccination, Tylenol, Glutathione, Mercury, Asthma and SIDS - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 56 Old 09-17-2012, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

“Tylenol promotes the toxicity of mercury. It is the worst thing to do. Tylenol depletes glutathione which protects the nervous cells from mercury damage.”    Doctor David Ayoub MD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFpbAxDMYI&feature=related&t=13m

"Every study shows the association between acetaminophen and asthma, It seems to me it's time to tell people about this." Asthma, which is one of the most common chronic diseases in the United States, is a relatively new epidemic."   Children's Tylenol and related painkillers may be a cause of asthma surge, Note this "relatively new epidemic" of asthma is contemporaneous with the "relatively new epidemic" of autism, which is itself contemporaneous with the "relatively new epidemic" of "vaccination"

If you take the time to investigate these two sources and follow  up links what you may find is this.

• "Vaccination" often introduces mercury into your body

• Glutathione is REQUIRED to deal with mercury in your body

• Mercury RAPIDLY depletes glutathione

• Acetaminophen (Tylenol) depletes glutathione

• Glutathione is your bodies PRIME antioxidant

• Glutathione is found in HIGH concentration (normally) in your LUNGS

• Glutathione is REQUIRED to deal with mercury in your body

• Mercury RAPIDLY depletes glutathione

• When glutathione is depleted in the lungs it may bring on an asthma attack

• When glutathione is depleted in the brain breathing control centers (especially in a vaccinated child) it may bring on SIDS. You have to study Doctor Moulden a little to know this.

• When glutathione is depleted ANYWHERE in ANYONES body BAD things can happen.

• Please no acetaminophen (Tylenol) anytime for anything

Here is a dance of many partners, of disease and death, going on now in the USA. YOU can prohibit this disease and death in your family. All it takes is a little reading, viewing and action.

#2 of 56 Old 09-17-2012, 12:12 PM

Not vax related... moving to H&H...

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#3 of 56 Old 09-17-2012, 12:52 PM
HRJ

Um this is absolutely vaccine related. Bc most dr's will tell you to give Tylenol before shots. And this may actually make vaccine reactions worse. A lot of Defeat Autism Now! doctors say not only no Tylenol but if you must give a vaccine, give glutathione to help decrease reactions and/ vaccine injury. There. I spelled it out for everyone so you don't have to read between the lines.
MaybeMom2013 likes this.
#4 of 56 Old 09-18-2012, 03:51 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRJ View Post

Um this is absolutely vaccine related. Bc most dr's will tell you to give Tylenol before shots. And this may actually make vaccine reactions worse. A lot of Defeat Autism Now! doctors say not only no Tylenol but if you must give a vaccine, give glutathione to help decrease reactions and/ vaccine injury. There. I spelled it out for everyone so you don't have to read between the lines.

The "vaccination" to asthma connection is clear. "Vaccination" depletes the glutathione, from your lungs making an asthma attack more likely.

The simple truth is depleting glutathione will make MANY diseases more likely. An honest FDA would not allow Tylenol or "vaccination" on the market.

#5 of 56 Old 09-19-2012, 06:24 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)

I agree about the vax connection but since it has already been moved I have a non-vax question...What do you give in place of Tylenol and other pain relievers? I use peppermint eo on headaches but what about injuries? (We have a child with extreme sensitivity to salicylic acids plus a family history of Reye's, so willow bark or anything like that is out of the question.)

#6 of 56 Old 09-19-2012, 07:32 AM

ETA: The link says nothing about mercury or vaccination. So this article is the tylenol-asthma link and belongs here.

Mi vida loca: full-time WOHM, frugalista, foodie wannabe, 10+ years of TCOYF 

R-E-S-P-E-C-T spells BRAND NEW User Agreement!!

#7 of 56 Old 09-19-2012, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitfulmomma View Post
What do you give in place of Tylenol and other pain relievers?

IMO never use a toxic drug, aspirin is a MOST toxic drug, as an analgesic unless under the care of a doctor who knows what he is doing, in a medical setting.

MUCH of the time perceived pain indicates a very low vitamin D level. IMO start by repleting vitamin D levels to at least 60 ng/ml.

“Researchers in England discovered that patients with chronic pain have phenomenally low vitamin D levels.” Ann Rheum Dis. 2005 Aug;64(8):1217-9

“In one report, of 150 patients at a hospital in Minneapolis presenting with persistent,  nonspecific musculoskeletal pain syndromes refractory to standard therapies, 140 had vitamin D deficiencies (mean 25(OH)D level = 12.1 ng/mL).” Plotnikoff et al, Note this is extremely low

Good analgesics

• Boswellia

• Curcumin

• Feverfew

• Ginger A Danish study found that 100 percent of people given ginger root experienced complete relief from musculoskeletal pain.

• Magnesium

• Nattokinase

• Omega 3 EFA

• Rose Hips

• Rosemary

• SAMe

• Serrapeptidase  A top pain reliever in Europe

• White Willow

#8 of 56 Old 09-21-2012, 06:49 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Not all of those herbs are necessarily good to give to children who are in PAIN.  All of them should be looked into closely some of them do not mix well with other medications or problems someone may be having.

I use herbs regularly and I don't think you should use them willy nilly or in place of something that can actually give your child some comfort while they're in pain. 

#9 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 10:41 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imakcerka View Post

Not all of those herbs are necessarily good to give to children who are in PAIN.  

When I was a kid sitting in my mothers lap often removed a LOT of pain. Taking a toxic DRUG for pain is almost never a good idea IMO.

#10 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 10:53 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
I use herbs regularly and I don't think you should use them willy nilly or in place of something that can actually give your child some comfort while they're in pain. 

In Europe they use Serrapeptidase in place of aspirin or Tylenol. So you could look at it as a replacement for a drug, if you must.

You must experiment with herbs to find ones that work for you. Yes you should learn about ANYTHING you put in your body.

I have found about an ounce of ginger taken every morning in my "tea" provides a sort of immunity to pain of any sort. Ginger is a super anti-inflammatory as well as one of the best things you can eat IMO.

#11 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 05:40 PM

Louisw we're talking about children.  Have you had to comfort a child through pain?  If so did you use herbs only and did it provide the child with comfort? 

#12 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 06:18 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

Louisw we're talking about children.  Have you had to comfort a child through pain? 

Serrapeptidase is used as aspirin and Tylenol in Europe by Europeans and given to their children for pain.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1115-SERRAPEPTASE.aspx?activeIngredientId=1115&activeIngredientName=SERRAPEPTASE

Please research it.

Woman all I am doing is giving you healthy alternatives for toxic drugs. Why do you find this annoying?

#13 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 06:34 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisw View Post

Serrapeptidase is used as aspirin and Tylenol in Europe by Europeans and given to their children for pain.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1115-SERRAPEPTASE.aspx?activeIngredientId=1115&activeIngredientName=SERRAPEPTASE

Please research it.

Woman all I am doing is giving you healthy alternatives for toxic drugs. Why do you find this annoying?

You didn't answer her question Louis.
#14 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 06:39 PM

there is actually a second reason no not give Tylenol in conjunction with Vaxing, it can diminish the bodies immune response to the shot and there by making the shot less effective. properly trained doctors will warn you away from giving it, i know mine does.

please spare me any snark about what you personally think about vax. if you dont do it then you dont need the info, if you do then this is good info to have. i am not sharing it to debate the vax portion of the sentence.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#15 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 06:40 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Taking a toxic DRUG for pain is almost never a good idea IMO.

Yes I know this the American way.

You cannot solve chronic problems with toxic drugs. Toxic drugs were designed to be used for ACUTE SERIOUS problems.

We in America are MISUSING toxic drugs.

Now you may disagree with this and pop an aspirin for the slightest headache. Fine just know you are risking an early grave; at 73 I cannot afford this risk. I have not taken an aspirin in 30 years and NEVER will. Nor will I take or give a Tylenol to my grandchildren. Reading them a story on my lap after some ginger tea seems to  mostly do the trick for idiopathic pain.

Pain Protocol

“The fundamental solution for pain management is to locate and eradicate the underlying cause of the pain.” Life Extension

The simple primal act of getting LOTS of the high noon sun on your bare “unprotected” skin in large amounts just may be the most important single thing you can do for your health. Chronic pain is often merely a symptom of vitamin D deficiency. If the sun casts a shadow longer than you are tall you cannot make adequate vitamin D from the sun. You MUST take vitamin D3 at the daily rate of about 1000 IU/20 pounds of body weight.

“Researchers in England discovered that patients with chronic pain have phenomenally low vitamin D levels.” Ann Rheum Dis. 2005 Aug;64(8):1217-9

“If nothing changes nothing changes. People with pain will continue to go thru the traditional cascade of treatments; RICE, NSAIDs, Cortisone shots, arthroscopy and ending with knee and hip replacements.” Doctor Ross Hauser, Note don’t let this be YOU. Change!

“When chronic pain patients start narcotics they never get off. Once patients take regular narcotics for longer than two months, it is doubtful they will ever get off. This is a sad statement but it is true. Narcotics have the same depressive effect on the immune system as Chemotherapy,”  Doctor Ross Hauser MD

“Grape seed extract preexposure prior to acetaminophen, amiodarone and doxorubicin provided near complete protection in terms of serum chemistry changes and significantly reduced DNA fragmentation. Moderate to massive damage occurred in the liver, kidney, lung and heart tissue by all three drugs in the absence of grape seed extract.” Ray et al 2000

“A review of studies, published in the medical journal, Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, looked at the effect of the Rose Hip powder on more than 300 patients who were given different pain-relieving medications for an average of three months. They found that rosehip was almost three times more effective than standard paracetamol at relieving pain.” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage

“Magnesium acts as a noncompetitive antagonist of the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor, which has been implicated in the transmission of pain.”  Dr. Vincent Crosby et al Nottingham City Hospital

“Glucosamine is as effective for arthritic pain as NSAIDs over time with fewer reported side effects. It is frequently slower to act (6) but the effect continues after cessation of treatment (7).” Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center

“A study tracked the use of OTC painkillers among 16,031 male health professionals over a four-year period. Those who took Tylenol® six or seven days a week had a 34 percent greater risk of high blood pressure compared to non-users. Those who took aspirin had a 26 percent greater risk and those who took NSAIDs had a 38 percent higher risk. The more pills they took, the higher the risk. Those who took between 6 and 14 pills a week raised their risk of high blood pressure by 53 percent (acetaminophen) and 32 percent (aspirin).” Harvard School of Medicine

“Researchers in England discovered that patients with chronic pain have phenomenally low vitamin D levels.” Ann Rheum Dis. 2005 Aug;64(8):1217-9.

“In one report, of 150 patients at a hospital in Minneapolis presenting with persistent,  nonspecific musculoskeletal pain syndromes refractory to standard therapies, 140 had vitamin D deficiencies (mean 25(OH)D level = 12.1 ng/mL).” Plotnikoff et al, Note this is extremely low

“SAMe has shown itself to not only alleviate arthritic pain and functional limitation but to also rebuild cartilage.” Soeken et al

“Much of the misery of age-related conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic pain and even cancer can be laid at the feet of inflammatory processes.” Life Extension

“While drugs do help to relieve symptoms of OA, they have numerous adverse side effects, from relatively minor gastric upset, dizziness, and headaches, to severe gastric bleeding and interference with platelet function. In addition, virtually all drugs used to treat OA have destructive effects on the articular cartilage lining the bones that form the joint that the drug is supposed to help. Analgesics, like aspirin, inhibit enzymes involved in the early stages of chondroitin sulfate biosynthesis. NSAIDs suppress proteoglycan synthesis by the chondrocyte. The depletion of chondrocytes further weakens the joint and exposes it to a faster deterioration cycle. Experimental studies show that these drugs inhibit cartilage synthesis and accelerate cartilage destruction. Steroids are the most effective anti-inflammatory agent. However, they can also cause extensive damage to chondrocytes in long-term use. In addition, chronic use of strong steroids leads to conditions that mimic Cushing's Syndrome, with a number of adverse age-accelerating consequences. Simply put, most drugs appear to suppress the symptoms, but accelerate the progression, of OA.”   Doctor Michael Lam MD

“Fifty women with fibromyalgia recorded their sleep quality, pain intensity, and attention to pain for thirty days. This detailed study and analysis found that poor sleep resulted in significantly more pain.” Affleck et al

"With enzyme therapy pain stops quickly and the duration of inflammation is rapidly diminished. In addition wounds heal rapidly with reduced scar formation." Doctor Anthony Cichoke

"As a researcher, a scientist and a PhD I realize that studies would have to be done to form a definitive link between the cause and effect relationship of these proteolytic enzymes with the pain reduction but as a N of one, I am convinced that the enzymes relieved my pain symptoms." A PhD patient after receiving almost immediate relief from continuous pain upon enzyme therapy, Note yes this is "unscientific personal testimony" try it yourself and give your own testimony

"There are few if any reasons to take NSAIDs. They are a multibillion-dollar rip off from Big Pharma. And they can worsen your joint pain in the long run and affect your heart and sexual health." Doctor Robert Rowen MD

"Bromelain is effective as an alternative to both acetaminophen and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). And because it helps relieve joint pain for some arthritis patients, it provides another option for patients who previously used Vioxx or one of the other COX-2 inhibitors."  Bromelain  

"Migraine is a debilitating inflammatory blood vessel disease that may be triggered by damage inflicted by elevated blood levels of homocysteine to the endothelium of blood vessels in the brain." Life Extension, Note how simple the cure for this medical mystery that has eluded our best and brightest for decades. A recent study showed that B vitamins including 5-MTHF might provide relief for migraine suffers. Perhaps they were not looking in the right place.

"I've never been a fan of using daily doses of drugs to prevent disease. Especially when there are safe, natural alternatives. And this new information about aspirin confirms my beliefs. A new Scottish study reveals that aspirin has no effect on preventing strokes, coronary and vascular events. Even worse, daily aspirin use increases internal bleeding. In other words, taking aspirin daily won’t save you from a heart attack.” Doctor Al Sears MD

"Tart cherries relieved pain after exercise among both healthy runners and patients with fibromyalgia." 2009 Annual Meeting of Sports Medicine

"You probably already know that most over-the-counter and prescription pain pills have serious side effects. Several studies now show conclusively that both the cox-1 and cox-2 inhibitors (Vioxx, etc.) raise your risk of vascular disease. And Tylenol (as well as Advil, Motrin, and the other readily available pain pills) causes liver disease.”   Doctor Robert Rowen MD

"One of the most common causes of leaky gut syndrome is from taking NSAIDs like Motrin, Aleve, Advil, aspirin and dozens of prescription NSAIDS."   Doctor Nan Fuchs PhD

"An NSAID, acetaminophen, an ingredient in many over the counter pain medications was found to cause injury to the small intestine in more than 70% of the people who used them. Why take something that damages your stomach and intestines when other effective solutions cause no irritation?"   Doctor Nan Fuchs PhD

"Men who regularly take over-the-counter painkillers are twice as likely to suffer hearing problems than those who don’t. Taking paracetamol at least twice a week doubles the risk of mild to severe deafness before the age of 50. Other painkillers, including aspirin and ibuprofen, are also linked to hearing loss, the American researchers found. The findings have not shown that painkillers directly cause deafness, but the scientists say they add to the evidence of a connection between the two."   Painkillers ‘double risk of deafness’ for men, Note IMO the deafness issue is merely a marker for LOADS of other, unseen problems

“The U.S. Acute Liver Failure Study Group found that acetaminophen poisoning is the leading cause of liver failure in the nation, associated with nearly 50 percent of all liver failure . The Life Extension Foundation has also sounded the alarm about acetaminophen and liver damage.”   Acetaminophen: the Killer Painkiller

"Painkillers don't just kill hearing -- they tear apart your insides and increase your risk of ulcers, bowel problems, kidney disease, high blood pressure and even the heart problems some of these drugs claim to prevent. Yet some dummy docs are STILL telling their patients to gobble one down every single day. That's bad enough -- but plenty of other patients use these drugs to self-medicate every minor ache. We've turned into a nation of wimps, because most of the people who pop these pills regularly have no idea what real pain is.”     Doctor William Douglass MD, Note Doctor Douglass believes the "aspirin a day" madness of medical dogma will kill you IMO he is correct

"By the way acetaminophen overdose is the leading cause of acute liver failure in the US and the United Kingdom. IMO one mcg of acetaminophen is an overdose. An honest FDA would get rid of this acute liver poison in a second."   drug induced liver disease

"Legal meds like painkillers and sedatives now send as many Americans to emergency rooms each year as hardcore street drugs: 1 million people. There's just one area that's not up -- street drugs. But that shouldn't be a big surprise -- who needs street drugs anymore when a completely legal high is just a co-pay away?”   Doctor William Douglass MD

Most people think nothing of popping a couple at the first sign of a cold or when they can't get a good night's sleep. Benadryl, Excedrin PM, Tylenol PM...they're all medicine-cabinet staples. The researchers found that regularly taking one anticholinergic significantly increased the risk of cognitive impairment. Taking two of them doubled the risk. We're talking long-term cognitive impairment including gradual loss of memory. Want some scary perspective on this? More than half of the study participants were using anticholinergics.”      Doctor Jonathon Weight MD

#16 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 06:47 PM

You may refer to me by my UN as I respectfully refer to you by yours. 

Quote:

Please research it.

Did you look into the article you linked... the company that produces Serrapeptidase, Takeda Chemical Industries is no longer doing so.  In fact they are no longer allowed to.  And it's classified as a dietary supplement.

Do you have personal proof that it works for children in pain?  You need to answer these questions if you plan on telling people these things work.  You should be happy to answer these questions if you feel this would be an effective and safe alternative. 

My only annoyance is that you are not USING your words to explain anything.  You have given me links that prove you really didn't look into it. 

#17 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

Have you had to comfort a child through pain? 

When I was a little brat my father used to tell me "Someday I hope you have a kid who gives his father as much pain as you give me"

Well the old man got his wish. So the question was how was my brat daughter going to comfort me through MY PAIN.

#18 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Adorkable~ View Post

there is actually a second reason no not give Tylenol in conjunction with Vaxing, it can diminish the bodies immune response to the shot and there by making the shot less effective. properly trained doctors will warn you away from giving it, i know mine does.

please spare me any snark about what you personally think about vax. if you dont do it then you dont need the info, if you do then this is good info to have. i am not sharing it to debate the vax portion of the sentence.

I have nothing to say about vax and it's not really an issue at this point.  If there is a safe and effective pain reliever out there I'd like to know about it.  Wouldn't you?  I have given my girls tylenol and mortin only a handful of times.  Ear infections, broken bones, and the most recent dental work that left my oldest in a lot of pain.  I don't go out of my way to medicate and thankfully I've rarely had the need to do so.  Antibiotics have only been used twice for the little one due to ear infections that didn't let up and none for the oldest. 

#19 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 06:53 PM

eyesroll.gif

Quote:

When I was a little brat my father used to tell me "Someday I hope you have a kid who gives his father as much pain as you give me"

Well the old man got his wish. So the question was how was my brat daughter going to comfort me through MY PAIN.

#20 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 07:29 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

Ear infections, broken bones, and the most recent dental work that left my oldest in a lot of pain. 

Broken bones may indicate low vitamin D levels and/or low magnesium levels. IMO make sure his vitamin D levels are at 60 ng/ml or better. This is PROVEN to help with chronic pain. Magnesium deficiency may also cause chronic pain.

So here we see two things you can and IMO should do for your son. Perhaps they will not solve his pain problem but they are SALUBRIOUS and will help his overall health. Doctor Jones has had excellent results with xylitol for middle ear infections. Echinacea is a herb with an excellent track record for middle ear infection. IMO try them both. Of course after your research.

Indications of LOW Magnesium Levels

• Muscle weakness, tremor, or spasm
  • Heart arrhythmia, irregular contraction, or increased heart rate
  • Softening and weakening of bone
  • Imbalanced blood sugar levels
  • Headaches
  • Elevated blood pressure
  • Serious Inability to sleep 

If you are having ANY of these problems often just a few days of heavy magnesium containing foods will lessen your symptoms and in a few weeks your problems may be gone. At least that is the way it is with me. I often run low on magnesium despite eating a LOT of high magnesium containing foods.

Middle Ear Infections

“90% of upper respiratory infections, including children's ear infections, are viral, and antibiotics don't treat viral infection. More than 40% of about 50 million prescriptions for antibiotics each year in physicians' offices were inappropriate."   CDC

“I have treated many hundreds perhaps thousands of cases of ear infections with echinacea and I know it works. I rarely have to give antibiotics or use tubes to clear up these infections.”    Doctor Jay Gordon, Pediatrician Cedars Sinai MC

"The best way to prevent allergy in infants is to breast feed them. Children who are allergic to foods often have fluids in the ear tube leading to infections."     Prevention

“80 out of 100 children, if given only medication to reduce pain or fever, would recover from an acute ear infection within a few days. If they were given antibiotics instead, the number would rise only to 92 -- and 3 to 10 of the children would develop a rash, while 5 to 10 would develop diarrhea.”   Journal of the American Medical Association November 17, 2010; 304(19):2161-2169 , Note if you forget the “medication” and allow the fever you will see even better results IMO How to treat ear infections Doctor Mercola

"We found in our clinical practice an over 90% reduction in middle ear problems with the kids using xylitol for their teeth."   Doctor Lon Jones D.O. Note Doctor Jones also had good results using xylitol with colds, allergies, ear infections, sinus infections and dental health.

"I hope with the publication of this book more pediatricians will get their earache patients using xylitol."   Doctor Lon Jones D.O.

Giving a child Drug Antibiotics for a middle ear infection is almost never a good idea. Anti-biotics are vastly over prescribed presumably to induce the placebo effect in the paying stiff. Fine, use SUGAR PILLS, please. Believe it or not Drug Anti-biotics are STILL given for viruses. But please don’t YOU be so foolish as to accept this insane “Prescription”.

"Some safe alternatives to NSAIDs are fish oil, MSM and an assortment of herbs and spices you probably have in your kitchen cupboard, such as turmeric, rosemary, oregano, and ginger."   Doctor Al Sears MD

All prescription and over the counter pain toxic drugs have SERIOUS negative health consequences. I never use them. Pain medications are a habit (See Bad Habits Protocol) that can often be broken with work. You have to be willing to try new solutions. You will find one that works for you. In working out your solution you will LEARN about your body and what it REQUIRES. This will pay you big dividends.

Pain is your body’s way of telling you something is WRONG. Try to figure out what is wrong and correct it. From time to time we all get minor pains. Try to deal with them without toxic drugs. A new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine found that those who take drug painkillers most days of the week were about 33% more likely to develop high blood pressure.

Your MIND is a prime component of pain. If after all your searching for a remedy to a specific pain you cannot find one that works 100%, rare in a healthy body, ask yourself “Do I live with this or do I risk much BIGGER problems with a quick pill fix?” If you decide to go for the toxic drug pill please research ALL the side effects both short and long term. Remember Vioxx was offered as a simple harmless drug pain remedy that cost 66,000 poor trusting souls their lives and over 100,000 others ruined health.

"Taking painkillers can have dangerous – even deadly – side effects. Drugs such as Motrin, Advil, Aleve, and other NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) have been linked to kidney damage, anemia, heart palpitations, and gastrointestinal hemorrhaging.”   Doctor Al Sears MD

“A study tracked the use of OTC painkillers among 16,031 male health professionals over a four-year period. Those who took Tylenol® six or seven days a week had a 34 percent greater risk of high blood pressure compared to non-users. Those who took aspirin had a 26 percent greater risk and those who took NSAIDs had a 38 percent higher risk.”    Harvard School of Medicine

“People who used acetaminophen on a regular basis more than doubled their risk of kidney cancer.” Kaye et al, Note cancer is only a marker for rafts of other unseen kidney, liver and other problems. Acetaminophen is the leading cause of liver failure in the US

#21 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:

How could I be mad at her. Looking at her was like looking at myself in the mirror of my past. Being a boy I was of course worse. well with everything but the sex stuff.

#22 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 07:36 PM

You realize louisw that you are saying that ALL ailments are theoritcally the fault of the parent or person who is injured or ill?

And I'm pretty sure you believe that since I've seen you say some really inconsiderate things all over this board.  But whatever, you seem to enjoy yourself.

#23 of 56 Old 09-22-2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
I have nothing to say about vax and it's not really an issue at this point.  If there is a safe and effective pain reliever out there I'd like to know about it.  Wouldn't you?  I have given my girls tylenol and mortin only a handful of times.  Ear infections, broken bones, and the most recent dental work that left my oldest in a lot of pain.  I don't go out of my way to medicate and thankfully I've rarely had the need to do so.  Antibiotics have only been used twice for the little one due to ear infections that didn't let up and none for the oldest. 

yeah i hear you  there, i dont have the answers, i was just spreading some info that i feel like too many folks dont know and innocently disrupt he vax process after deciding to va their kids.  i agree that he talk here does not really have much to do with vax, im just kinda sick of being jumped on when i say stuff about how to work with vaxxing.

i think for broken bones and dental work that analgesics are totally warranted and i dont personally believe that hey are going to kill your kids. i use advil for the worst of the teething and once to break a very high fever, but for the rest of the fevers, thankfully a rare thing in my house we use nice showers and fluids. for local pain from shots ,we use massage and distraction.  we are just now dealing with a cold in both my toddler twins and myself and wish dealry that there was something that i could give them that would work, i know there is no magic pill in this case at this age. so warm showers and a humidifier and lots of snuggles will have to do. it makes me feel so helpless, i cant even begin to think of the first broken bone.

Quote:

Quote:

Ear infections, broken bones, and the most recent dental work that left my oldest in a lot of pain. 

Broken bones may indicate low vitamin D levels and/or low magnesium levels. IMO make sure his vitamin D levels are at 60 ng/ml or better. This is PROVEN to help with chronic pain. Magnesium deficiency may also cause chronic pain.

wow, i hope you can get why this comes across as annoying way to communicate to some folks. 

even if you had something really amazing and helpful to say, you would have few listeners with the way you go at things. Ever think broken bones might be from a kid being a rough houser and perhaps just falling out of a tree house? Better yet, how about not even assuming how this ladies poor kid got hurt and just have compassion, rather than using it as a way to make a point  you so desperately seem to need to make.

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#24 of 56 Old 09-23-2012, 06:48 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Quote:

even if you had something really amazing and helpful to say, you would have few listeners with the way you go at things. Ever think broken bones might be from a kid being a rough houser and perhaps just falling out of a tree house? Better yet, how about not even assuming how this ladies poor kid got hurt and just have compassion, rather than using it as a way to make a point  you so desperately seem to need to make.

Well, I am listening, because he speaks the inconvenient truth, which can be hard to hear sometimes.

Nutrition, has a great deal to to do with bone integrity. Read Pottinger's Cats: A Study in Nutrition: Chapter 11, Milk and the Human Skeleton. Obviously a fall from a height can cause a broken bone or a fracture, even in an child with optimal nutrition and vitamin D levels.

BeckyBird likes this.

Rainbow.giftstillheart.gifsmile.gif

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#25 of 56 Old 09-23-2012, 06:55 AM

As for dental pain, my son had a extra tooth extracted from his inside his gums. The surgery took over one hour, with a local anesthetic and gas (I opted not to give him a general). His pain was managed without any pharmaceutical pain medication, I used only homeopathic remedies and other vibrational remedies; he did not need anything else to ease the pain.

"If you find from your own experience that something is a fact and it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority and base your reasoning on your own findings"~ Leonardo da Vinci

#26 of 56 Old 09-23-2012, 07:07 AM

im sure you are.

of course diet affect bones to some probably pretty large extent. but for  the lady who's son was hurt, he presented it like his injures were the fault of bad parenting, when she never said what happened and he never asked. 

you would never put up with a doctor speaking to you like that, why do you put up with a "alternative" health person prancing around like he is doing. i dont even care what the right or wrong of what he is says is, it was not what my post was about, i was pointing out the delivery issues.

#27 of 56 Old 09-23-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:

im sure you are.

of course diet affect bones to some probably pretty large extent. but for  the lady who's son was hurt, he presented it like his injures were the fault of bad parenting, when she never said what happened and he never asked. 

you would never put up with a doctor speaking to you like that, why do you put up with a "alternative" health person prancing around like he is doing. i dont even care what the right or wrong of what he is says is, it was not what my post was about, i was pointing out the delivery issues.

I did not get the impression Lou was blaming a child's broken bone on bad parenting, he merely pointed out that vitamin D is essential for strong, healthy bones, which is correct. 

I didn't see anything wrong with what he said. If you choose to take it negatively, that is your issue.

#28 of 56 Old 09-24-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzam View Post

I did not get the impression Lou was blaming a child's broken bone on bad parenting, he merely pointed out that vitamin D is essential for strong, healthy bones, which is correct. 

I didn't see anything wrong with what he said. If you choose to take it negatively, that is your issue.

WHICH IS BLAMING!! Any way you look at it. You know your childs tooth extraction? Not going to ask you if it was because he had overcrowding because that would be logical. I will kindly remind you that his dental issues are all your fault. You inadequately prepared the enamel around his teeth by whatever method you chose? And did they numb that tooth with willow bark? Because if they didn't they may have ruined your child FOR LIFE!!!!
#29 of 56 Old 09-24-2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:

WHICH IS BLAMING!! Any way you look at it. You know your childs tooth extraction? Not going to ask you if it was because he had overcrowding because that would be logical. I will kindly remind you that his dental issues are all your fault. You inadequately prepared the enamel around his teeth by whatever method you chose? And did they numb that tooth with willow bark? Because if they didn't they may have ruined your child FOR LIFE!!!!

This is a ridiculous vindictive post.

BeckyBird likes this.

#30 of 56 Old 09-24-2012, 07:33 AM

Imakcerka, i wouldnt even bother, i have been in the thread with this person and its not worth it. the lack of logic will drive you nuts and i'm sure you dont need more stress in your life, non of us do.

Mirzam, i was not actually talking to you, and if you want to listen to him, be my guest, he does not have to reach out to you, you are his choir. have fun, i have no urge to get into a useless circular stress fest with you or any other person.

Tags
Vaccinations

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page