Which "tugger" to use? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

If you had a moderately loose circumcision (no frenulum) and was able to draw a fairly decent amount of skin over the flaccid penis when it is completely relaxed, which version of the TLC tugger (or whatever comparable brand is out there) would you advise someone to use?  

Since I last looked they have drastically increased in price, but also variability and my head is spinning just a tad.  Advice would be very welcome, PMs are even better because I kind of don't want to emblazon this kind of stuff on the net.  Privacy and all that jazz.

Anyway, all the different versions are a bit confusing and the more cost effective "Packer" version seemed like it may possibly work, but I'm not sure just how much skin is considered slack enough.  The video on the site seemed like the man was fairly well restored, but it didn't go much more into detail beyond stating that it wasn't for everyone.

Thanks!

Monica - single mama to DS nono02.gifand DD blowkiss.gif

#2 of 3 Old 12-03-2012, 05:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am completely uninformed about such things, but I thought you could do a t-tape method, which is basically a "build it yourself" device.
#3 of 3 Old 12-03-2012, 06:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

I'm moving this to H&H.  We do not host restoration discusion in TCAC.

Tags
Circumcision

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page