appendicitis in children - Mothering Forums
Women's Health > appendicitis in children
tokensgirl98's Avatar tokensgirl98 11:02 PM 12-10-2012

Hi I'm 14 years old and my mom is taking me to the doctor tomorow or later on today rather for appendicitis... But i dont think i have it I have some pain in my lower right side ive been sick on my stomache for like 3 days but the pain started when me and my sisters started running a few weeks ago but the pain in my side isnt consistant and most times isnt that bad its like tolarobule but i have been very gassy lately and when i read that was a sign i got a little worried and my back has been acheing more than normal but i fugired it was from my L5 pars defect cus i have it on both sides so i do struggle with it anyway my grandma said that the pain wouldnt be bad until my appendix was about to rubsture and in that case i need to go to the doctor but i dont want to get there and have nothing wrong and waste my parents money or anything ive been reasherching this desase for about 3 hours and i see nothing on how the pain is just symptons and treatment stuff im gonna keep looking but if anyone has anyidea if it is or isnt let me now btw im a girl and sorry for all the typos 

Marnica's Avatar Marnica 01:57 PM 12-11-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokensgirl98 View Post

Hi I'm 14 years old and my mom is taking me to the doctor tomorow or later on today rather for appendicitis... But i dont think i have it I have some pain in my lower right side ive been sick on my stomache for like 3 days but the pain started when me and my sisters started running a few weeks ago but the pain in my side isnt consistant and most times isnt that bad its like tolarobule but i have been very gassy lately and when i read that was a sign i got a little worried and my back has been acheing more than normal but i fugired it was from my L5 pars defect cus i have it on both sides so i do struggle with it anyway my grandma said that the pain wouldnt be bad until my appendix was about to rubsture and in that case i need to go to the doctor but i dont want to get there and have nothing wrong and waste my parents money or anything ive been reasherching this desase for about 3 hours and i see nothing on how the pain is just symptons and treatment stuff im gonna keep looking but if anyone has anyidea if it is or isnt let me now btw im a girl and sorry for all the typos 

You should just go get checked out. When I had appendicitis my doc missed it because my symptom presentation was "one in a million" . It was only diagnosed with an MRI. better to be safe than sorry

tokensgirl98's Avatar tokensgirl98 03:03 PM 12-11-2012
Haha we are my momma took me were at the docs right now I was checking my email and saw your reply thank you
Tags: Health Healing
Up