appendicitis in children - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-10-2012, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi I'm 14 years old and my mom is taking me to the doctor tomorow or later on today rather for appendicitis... But i dont think i have it I have some pain in my lower right side ive been sick on my stomache for like 3 days but the pain started when me and my sisters started running a few weeks ago but the pain in my side isnt consistant and most times isnt that bad its like tolarobule but i have been very gassy lately and when i read that was a sign i got a little worried and my back has been acheing more than normal but i fugired it was from my L5 pars defect cus i have it on both sides so i do struggle with it anyway my grandma said that the pain wouldnt be bad until my appendix was about to rubsture and in that case i need to go to the doctor but i dont want to get there and have nothing wrong and waste my parents money or anything ive been reasherching this desase for about 3 hours and i see nothing on how the pain is just symptons and treatment stuff im gonna keep looking but if anyone has anyidea if it is or isnt let me now btw im a girl and sorry for all the typos 

#2 of 3 Old 12-11-2012, 12:57 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokensgirl98 View Post

Hi I'm 14 years old and my mom is taking me to the doctor tomorow or later on today rather for appendicitis... But i dont think i have it I have some pain in my lower right side ive been sick on my stomache for like 3 days but the pain started when me and my sisters started running a few weeks ago but the pain in my side isnt consistant and most times isnt that bad its like tolarobule but i have been very gassy lately and when i read that was a sign i got a little worried and my back has been acheing more than normal but i fugired it was from my L5 pars defect cus i have it on both sides so i do struggle with it anyway my grandma said that the pain wouldnt be bad until my appendix was about to rubsture and in that case i need to go to the doctor but i dont want to get there and have nothing wrong and waste my parents money or anything ive been reasherching this desase for about 3 hours and i see nothing on how the pain is just symptons and treatment stuff im gonna keep looking but if anyone has anyidea if it is or isnt let me now btw im a girl and sorry for all the typos 

You should just go get checked out. When I had appendicitis my doc missed it because my symptom presentation was "one in a million" . It was only diagnosed with an MRI. better to be safe than sorry

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

#3 of 3 Old 12-11-2012, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Haha we are my momma took me were at the docs right now I was checking my email and saw your reply thank you

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page