Has anyone healed a cavity naturally? Please share your experiences! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 45 Old 01-21-2013, 12:41 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I am putting together an article to help parents who are interested in naturally healing their own or their children's teeth and I need your input. 

I know this is a topic that has been discussed on the forums before and something a lot of us have thought about--especially concerning babies and toddlers who have faced cavities since many of us don't feel comfortable with dental intervention at that age. 

So, if you have healed a cavity naturally please share your experience. If you tried and failed we want to hear about that too. Please post specific products and dosage you used, if any. 

I will pull information and quotes from this thread for an article to be featured next week. 

Thanks everyone!

#2 of 45 Old 01-21-2013, 03:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yes!! Baking Soda mixed with a little water or mouthwash to make a paste brush the affected area a few times a day and floss really well. The key is not to use flouride it actually is worse for you than we have been led to believe. Please look it up dont take my word for it. I had a cavitiy as well as my son and I found this online and it worked for us but I guess it depends on how bad your cavitiy is.

#3 of 45 Old 01-22-2013, 05:12 PM

I would be very interested in this.  My daughter, 4 1/2 years old went to the dentist and had 3 cavities in her front bottom teeth.  We went for a filling for 2 on one side and then the other was set for a 2nd appointment.  Her first appointment went so awful, they were only able to do 1.  It broke my heart, besides having numbing and laughing gas, she completely freaked out.  She normally takes things like this in stride.  Her appointment is in 3 weeks and I don't know if I can do another appointment like that.  Not to mention paying 50% for the filling and procedure, plus 100% of the laughing gas.  Total was $350 for 3 baby teeth.  I like the dentist, but it left me thinking that there must be a better way, especially for such a young age.  The dentist said they are very small cavities.

Me (S-26), DSp (B-29) married rainbow1284.gif May 21, 2010 in Connecticut. DD babygirl.gif (L-4). dog2.gif Billa,  dog2.gif Hurley, dog2.gif Spitfire (Leroy) and cat.gif Nollie too!
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * belly.gif * 36 * !38! * 40 - stork-boy.gifstork-boy.gif EDD 9.5.13

#4 of 45 Old 01-22-2013, 05:45 PM

For very small cavities I would get a second opinion.

I never had a cavity in my life and my former dentist said I had one. I refused to have it filled. Six months later I went to a new dentist and they said my teeth were perfect. So I don't know if there was never a cavity (I was never able to find it, neither could DH) or if it healed on its own, but either way I'm still cavity-free. In those 6mos, I did not use toothpaste (didn't use it before or since then either actually) and focused on lots of grass-fed dairy & meat (was vegan before that) plus a calcium/magnesium supplement.

The one thing DH & I have discovered after several weird dental visits is that a second opinion is almost always worth it. Half the dentists we've been to have recommended unnecessary, expensive, invasive procedures. I also did a lot of reading about remineralizing, which seems to be possible as long as it's only a surface cavity. One of the things that is supposed to help with remineralizing is keeping the teeth clean & avoiding things like glycerine (in most toothpastes) because they coat the teeth and prevent them from absorbing minerals. I used a homemade paste/rinse that was baking soda, sea salt, xylitol, coconut oil, and mint essential oil. The baking soda is supposed to help restore the proper pH in your mouth. Salt is for cleaning power & minerals, and xylitol also helps with pH and has anti-bacterial properties. Coconut oil is also antibacterial. (The essential oil is just for flavor.)

Co-sleeping is really wonderful when your child actually SLEEPS!! familybed1.gif
#5 of 45 Old 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM

I make my own toothpaste out of baking soda, calcium carbonate, benonite clay, xylitol, coconut oil, and essential oils for taste. It works better than any other toothpaste I have ever used. My dentist had a watch on a tooth a couple years ago.  I went to the same dentist 6 months ago and he said I had no signs of a cavity.   I had been using my toothpaste for about 3 months when I went to my appointment.  My 3 year old also uses this toothpaste and the hygenist said she had NO plaque on her teeth at all.  Make your own toothpaste and heal your teeth!

#6 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 08:37 AM

My son is 6 and has a mouthful of cavities. He's the only one of my 4 kids that has cavities. I do not have any either and I am 41. My son is different than all my other kids in what he can handle food wise. He cannot tolerate food dyes, preservatives, PASTEURIZED milk, gluten/wheat and I'm beginning to suspect other foods such as oranges as well. 

I am concerned with getting his cavities filled as studies are now showing that the BPA in the composite fillings can cause depression and behavioral disorders. I already suspect my son is somewhere on the spectrum, removing the above foods from his diet has improved the symptoms significantly but there is still something I'm missing. I'm curious to know if others have children that may be on the spectrum who have major sensitivities to food and have cavities. 

I am having a dentist monitor the cavities but I have started on an even more strict diet as outlined in the book "Cure Tooth Decay" by Ramiel Magel. It is based on a diet filled with proteins, raw milk/butter, cod liver oil, organ meats, vegetables, etc. and restricting all grains, sweets (including most fruit). It is really hard telling him he can no longer have the gluten free bread or fruit that he enjoys eating but he understands that it needs to be done to heal his teeth.

This is relatively new with the cavity situation, it started with a front tooth that he damaged when he was about 2. He fell down the concrete steps and chipped the tooth and eventually, it started to darken up. A few weeks back, the tooth was hurting him really badly and there was a pimple with a white head above it that started to swell. I started him on high doses of Echinacea and Usnea tinctures (1 dropperful of each several times a day, about 3 - 4) and did packs of fresh Aloe (removed the skin from the fresh leaf) on the gum twice a day which stopped the pain w/in 24 hours and healed up the infection within a week. 

I am giving him 500 - 1000 mg vitamin C daily (I give him 1000 until he starts getting loose stools then back down to 500), 5000 IU vitamin D3, 2 acidophilus tablets and a dose of Blue Ice Royal Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Butter Oil blend. He also eats lots of butter, eggs, meat, fish. We brush with Earthpaste toothpaste after meals and oil pull every night before bed. 

I have a source for raw cream and milk that we are going to start picking up at the beginning of February. We also raise our own dairy goats (they are dry right now), chickens for eggs and meat as well as sheep, turkeys and ducks. I have a friend who raises grass fed longhorns so between all that, we have a good supply of pasture fed meat/eggs/milk. Our biggest weaknesses are the grains and fruits but it will be worth it to heal his teeth as I cannot fathom putting fillings in and having his behavioral issues come back for the next 6 - 7 years until the teeth fall out. 

I'm not sure what the outcome is yet, we just started this routine about 2 weeks ago. We go back to the dentist in a few days.  

cindynet likes this.

http://www.herbalrootszine.com

#7 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 08:52 AM

Yes, I noticed brown spots on my daughter's front teeth. I did some research and found that cavities are a sign of poor nutrition and can be reversed with proper nutrition. We have been eating lots of pastured eggs, grass fed butter and meat, raw milk and yogurt, grass fed cheese, fish and cod liver oil and her teeth look a lot less brown and the brown spots are smaller. Also, we have not been eating any sugar and no white flour.

#8 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 09:18 AM

I just got back from the dentist a few minutes ago, coincidentally.  Last time I was there, she noticed a very small cavity and suggested that I might want to make an appointment to get it filled.  I didn't. shy.gif  Instead, I embarked on a "heal that cavity" crusade.  I took into account advice she had given me in the past, recent peer-reviewed research on tooth enamel and tooth decay, and natural health recommendations.  Today at my appointment, she DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE the spot that she'd found before!  I mentioned it, she found it in my records, and she looked for it -- and found a brown spot there, but nothing requiring work. Success!

Here's all I did:

* Xylitol gum, once a day except on days I forgot about it.  This particular gum also has calcium and B12 supplementation, and I found it at Whole Foods.  Pretty easy.

* Vitamin supplements and D drops.  Not every day, either, but enough to cover whatever I'm missing in my diet. Tooth remineralization requires available nutrients!

* Maintain a non-acidic environment in my mouth. This meant rinsing my mouth with water after drinking coffee or tea, for instance; I also brush sometimes in the middle of the day, and I use the aforementioned xylitol gum (which, like toothpaste, has the effect of creating a slightly alkaline environment). This is important because tooth enamel demineralizes much more easily in acid.

* Less refined sugar, but that was something I was doing anyway. wink1.gif  My diet is generally less awful than the standard American diet, but it's not super healthy either.  We eat a lot of greens, we try to eat nutritionally dense foods in general, and our eggs and meat are pastured. But we definitely eat grains and sweet stuff. That being said, I'm more conscious now of when I'm feeding the bacteria on my teeth, so I try to clean 'em off when I can -- swishing warm water, brushing teeth, eating apples, chewing xylitol gum.

Mom to DS 5, my sweet wordy-bird! reading.gif

#9 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 09:26 AM

For those who are making their own toothpaste, would you rank the ingredients you use in order of what you think are most essential to remineralizing?  And, if you know, what each ingredient's function is?  

Thank you.

#10 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 09:58 AM

This is a terrific and timely thread. My son is three and has SEVEN cavities and pre cavities  (to the tune of $700, and that is at a 50% discount!). I hesitate to subject him to potentially invasive procedures, but also hesitate to let them get worse. I did not know there was such a thing as "healing" cavitites, only maintaining the hole left from the decay.

We eat well, brush and floss when we can, as many of these spots are between his wee teeth.

Love the idea of xylitol gum- is it safe for little ones?

Also love the homemade t-paste idea, but he's not so good at spitting yet.

Thank you for sharing!!

#11 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 10:07 AM

We are in the early stages of healing a cavity in our toddler. ECC often has nutritional causes, but in our case we found via a naturopathic doctor, she has heavy metal toxicity (probably from me, in utero) causing the problem. We are addressing that, and have adopted a grain free Weston Price type diet, using Spry toothpaste and coconut oil to brush to start to heal the tooth. I think finding the root cause was the big "aha" for us. The dietary changes probably protected her other teeth while we were searching for the cause. I was told by the Pediatrician that it was caused by night nursing (all other drs involved disagree), the holistic dentist said eating grain (which was probably true,too) but we really had to keep digging to find the whole picture. I think it's worth it, because now her overall health will be better, including her adult teeth. I have to remember that ECC is a symptom of a disrupted system, not a disease to be drilled away, like most dentists will have you believe. I'm lucky we caught it early enough that no other intervention (hopefully) will be necessary once the tooth begins to remineralize.
wolfmama31 likes this.
#12 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen Zahorchak 

Also love the homemade t-paste idea, but he's not so good at spitting yet.

You don't need to spit out the toothpaste since there is nothing dangerous in it.  It is safe to use on toddlers and babies too.  This is where I got my recipehttp://wellnessmama.com/2500/homemade-remineralizing-toothpaste-recipe/

Jen Zahorchak likes this.
#13 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 10:08 AM

Hi! I love this stuff. My 6 year old son has some cavities in his upper front teeth that he has had since he was probably 1 and a half. They have never gotten worse but we never tried to fix them naturally or invasively. We do chew xylitol gum regularly and use non-fluoridated xylitol toothpaste. I also had a couple places where I had pain when eating sugary bread or sweets and I no longer have any sensitivity.

That said I would love the recipe with measurements for the DIY toothpaste and if there is a special place to get the ingredients or brands that would be helpful also. Thanks!

Eliza querida de Sandro partners.gif , mami de hola.gifIsmael(4) y whistling.gifJoaquí*n(11) winner.jpgsaynovax.gifhomeschool.gif
#14 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 10:35 AM

Here is what we have done to heal cavities:

cut out almost all refined sugar from our diet

brush with homemade toothpaste

rinse with hydrogen peroxide

brush with activated carbon about twice weekly

take homeopathic calcarea carbonica 6X once monthly

treehugger.gifhippie.gifhomeschool.gifnamaste.gifnovaxnocirc.gifcrochetsmilie.gifblahblah.gifenergy.gifgoorganic.jpggd.gifteapot2.GIFbftoddler.giffamilybed2.gif

#15 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 11:01 AM

Thanks! I just ordered the few things I needed to make this toothpaste. Can't wait to try it! My 5 yo ds has had over $1,500 in dental work in the past 9 months including a crown. Really hopeful that this combined with diet improvement will see change in his teeth's future health..

Dear hubby surf.gif, dd1 (8) dust.gif ds1 (5)hbac.gif and dd2 (NB) hbac.gif waterbirth.jpg

#16 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 AM

I would be cautious with xylitol gum in kids. Xylitol can cause diarrhea, so you'd want to limit quantities and pay attention to whether it's causing any digestive issues.

I don't follow a recipe for my homemade toothpaste -- just toss all the ingredients together randomly (I listed the ones we use & some of their functions in my first post). We use whatever brand we can get cheaply & easily.

Co-sleeping is really wonderful when your child actually SLEEPS!! familybed1.gif
#17 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 11:43 AM

I have recently tried to limit sugar and grains. I also started taking BLUE ICE Royal Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend and brushing with Dr. Christophers Formulas Herbal Tooth & Gum Powder upon experiencing some sensitivity in my teeth. My new regimen seems to be working well to decrease the sensitivity I was experiencing but I am not sure of the extent of the damage to my teeth as I have not been to a dentist in quite some time.

#18 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 PM

In her book Be Your Own Doctor, Rachel Weaver suggest black walnut tincture for healing cavities.  We have used this in our family with good success, along with her suggestion to used activated charcoal to whiten teeth.  Drop 4-5 drops of tincture in a little bit of water and swish.  You can spit or swallow.  We live in Mexico so we do this about 7 days out of the month and we swallow, because black walnut tincture kills parasites and worms. Which despite being extremely careful, we still have a problem with.  You can not take black walnut tincture long term, which is why we do it 7 days out of the month generally.  http://www.amazon.com/Your-Doctor-Rachel-Weaver-M-H/dp/0971266905/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1358975993&sr=1-1&keywords=be+your+own+doctor+by+rachel+weaver

#19 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 02:24 PM

Please check out this lady's blog for an amazing collection of information about oral health.  She knows all about dealing with kids too.  She has 4 little ones and is expecting her 5th.

http://wellnessmama.com/oralhealth/

I am currently working on reversing a cavity and am following a lot of her advice.  I'm also applying info from Ramiel Nagel's "Heal Tooth Decay" book.

#20 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 03:04 PM

Might you be willing to share the proportions used for this paste? It sounds wonderful!

#21 of 45 Old 01-23-2013, 09:11 PM

I am on a quest to heal my daughter's teeth after having read Ramiel Nagel's "Cure Tooth Decay" http://www.eco-babyz.com/2012/12/crumbling-baby-teeth.html

We're having some progress already, and we haven't even bought the good quality cod liver oil yet and haven't gotten around to our local farm for grass fed dairy. The only changes we've made are cutting out sugar and grains and switching to grass-fed (store bought) butter and cheese. Can't wait to get my hands on what she actually should be eating!

#22 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 08:27 AM

OMG!  I wish I had this post about 2 months ago!  DS started to get visible decay in his two front teeth (no pain though) so we took him to the dentist who said we needed to fill them as soon as possible to avoid having him lose the teeth before they naturally fall out around age 6.  He's 3 and 1/2.  Long story short we did not get a second opinion and took the dentist's word for it...had to take him to the hospital to do the work under general anesthesia.  She ended up doing a mini root canal on one front tooth, putting two crowns on his front teeth, white in front (steel in back) and filled 10 other cavities.  Besides the udder horror of having to put him under, I just got the bill from the hospital to the tune of $850 (after insurance) and I haven't even seen the bill from the dentist. 

We did make some changes to his diet after all this on the recommendation from the dentist.  He is like a bird when he eats and is REALLY skinny so the Dr. is always telling us to try to feed him more.  Sometimes the only time he would eat would be crackers and juice or chocolate milk before bed.  We've since changed that routine so he must finish all food before bed and we brush his teeth and floss right before bed, then only water.  We brush his teeth with xylitol after every meal and snack.  It's a struggle for sure but I can't go thru that ordeal again.  Nor do I want to pay for it!! 

I'm going to try this tooth paste recipe above as well.  We were also thinking about putting in a reverse osmosis water filtration system to remove fluoride from our water as well.  Anyone else doing that? 

#23 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 05:22 PM

We have had great success healing my 3.5 y.o. LO's cavities! He had one major cavity and FOUR small ones, plus a cracked tooth from when he bit a rock (don't ask). Ugh. But here it is about ten months later, there is only a faint shadow of the big cavity, and the other spots have all healed. This has happened faster than I anticipated. We took him off of grains entirely and started him on probiotics and krill oil to heal his ASD, plus he gets 8,000 IU D3 and low dose K2 (MK-7) daily. I give him a trace minerals supplement because we have filtered water. He has made enormous strides in his therapy and speech development with this treatment, and remineralizing his teeth has been a beautiful side benefit. I brush his teeth with coconut oil twice daily, and he periodically swishes with baking soda and water.

We took our elderly dogs off of grains and feed them salmon and sweet potatoes for breakfast. Now their breath is so much better and DH swears their tartar is going away, too. I see no reason why they wouldn't experience greater dental health from the diet change, just as we do.
#24 of 45 Old 01-24-2013, 07:27 PM

We battled with this for about 2 years. Here is our story for anyone interested.

DS got his teeth really early, about 4 months. We did what we were supposed to, cleaning them with the little finger brush. His teeth started to look bad pretty quickly, showing brown spots. At first it was just the two front top teeth, but it spread after that to the ones next to the front one, so the top 4 were affected.

I absolutely did NOT want to put my 1 year old under for this, so I began researching trying to heal his teeth. This was pretty much our routine,

Brushing with Xylitol toothpaste mixed with pascalite clay twice a day

Using xylitol wipes after snacks (Spiffies)

Having a period of time every day after his mouth was cleaned out with xylitol, and food free, for re mineralization

I would make a little clay ball of pascalite to pack onto his front teeth while he slept

Eating more raw organic butter, DHA supplements, Fish oil, Vit D supplements

Cell salts #1 #2 & #12 six times daily (two tablets of each)

I did not stop nursing him at night. From all my research, I learned that as long as his mouth was CLEAN, the breastmilk should actually help with the healing, and my Dentist (we see a Biological Dentist who is fluoride/mercury free) agreed with this.

Anyhow, sometimes we would see improvement, and it would seem like the cavities were disappearing, with his teeth turning back to a whitish color, and sometimes it would get worse. It was kind of a one step forward, two step back kind of thing. It kept giving me hope we COULD do it, but it never did, it just kept getting much worse.

I started suspecting that his teeth were causing him pain, even though he told me they didn't hurt. It was just a Mama intuition. We gave up on healing, and about 1 month before he turned 3, we had our Dentist work on his teeth. I told him to fix everything he could find, even if it was very small, so that we would hopefully NEVER have to do this again. My son ended up having to have his two front teeth, and one of the side teeth (3 total) pulled out, and he had at least one small cavity in every molar.

I am now convinced, that even though he had been telling me his teeth did not hurt, that they did, because his mood overall is much different now that his bad teeth are out. He tells me all the time that he loves the 'Tooth Man', and that he is happy that the tooth man took his teeth. I really don't think he would be telling me this if they had not been bothering him. I am still glad we at least tried to heal them first, I feel better knowing that we did everything possible to avoid the extreme measure of putting him under anesthesia and having teeth pulled. Because it was hard, it was really really hard to see that happen. Even though we trust our Dentist, and we had a very highly recommended anesthetist that specializes in pediatrics, it was still very scary.

If anyone has any questions about anything, or just needs to talk, feel free to ask on here or message me privately. I know the pain and frustration that can happen in this situation, and I was lucky to have a friend that had been through it to talk to, and it helped immensely.

Mama to Xavian, born 11-24-09
#25 of 45 Old 01-25-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedbyblues View Post

We have had great success healing my 3.5 y.o. LO's cavities! He had one major cavity and FOUR small ones, plus a cracked tooth from when he bit a rock (don't ask). Ugh. But here it is about ten months later, there is only a faint shadow of the big cavity, and the other spots have all healed. This has happened faster than I anticipated. We took him off of grains entirely and started him on probiotics and krill oil to heal his ASD, plus he gets 8,000 IU D3 and low dose K2 (MK-7) daily. I give him a trace minerals supplement because we have filtered water. He has made enormous strides in his therapy and speech development with this treatment, and remineralizing his teeth has been a beautiful side benefit. I brush his teeth with coconut oil twice daily, and he periodically swishes with baking soda and water.

We took our elderly dogs off of grains and feed them salmon and sweet potatoes for breakfast. Now their breath is so much better and DH swears their tartar is going away, too. I see no reason why they wouldn't experience greater dental health from the diet change, just as we do.

Are all of the supplements he receives chewable?  Would you mind sharing brand info. for the vitamins/minerals so I can try to find them?  So inspiring - thanks for sharing.

#26 of 45 Old 01-28-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jill the pill View Post

You don't need to spit out the toothpaste since there is nothing dangerous in it.  It is safe to use on toddlers and babies too.  This is where I got my recipehttp://wellnessmama.com/2500/homemade-remineralizing-toothpaste-recipe/

I'm trying out this recipe and the xylitol gum.  Dd has a small cavity in a molar that the dentist says will need to be filled at some point.  He doesn't want to put her through it now since she's only 4yo.  We'll try this for a few months and see how it goes at the next checkup.

#27 of 45 Old 01-30-2013, 08:41 PM

I'm interested in trying the remineralization toothpaste recipe someone linked to (on wellnessmama's blog). My 2-1/2  year old has three BIG cavities and I'm willing to have dental work done on them, but she'll have to be put under and the dentist wants to wait as long as possible because she is so young.

#28 of 45 Old 01-31-2013, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasee View Post

Are all of the supplements he receives chewable?  Would you mind sharing brand info. for the vitamins/minerals so I can try to find them?  So inspiring - thanks for sharing.

He swallows pills. I know that is unusual for his age. He has some sensory issues and swallowing cold oil-based supplements was really bothering him. Sometimes, he would heave for an hour after taking them. I explained to him that swallowing pills would prevent that, so he gave it a shot.

I've just started him on the NutraGold D3 pills I take, but he was taking the lemon flavored Solgar Natural D3 drops before. We take Everest Nutrition krill oil in a big capsule, but there are great fish oil blends that taste like citrus, in the refrigerated section at most natural groceries. I think Barlean's or something like that is the brand I used to buy for him. The Life Extension Low-Dose K2 pills are very small. I give him Lugol's solution drops in his water at breakfast every day. He also takes Trace Minerals Research Kids Multi liquid, which tastes like pineapple. I order all his current supplements from Amazon, inuding the Nutiva Virginia coconut oil and the organic grassfed ghee I give him.
#29 of 45 Old 01-31-2013, 01:05 PM

I think it is important to remember to avoid grains when remineralizing teeth. I just wanted to remind everyone.
#30 of 45 Old 01-31-2013, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedbyblues View Post

I think it is important to remember to avoid grains when remineralizing teeth. I just wanted to remind everyone.

Do you have any good reading to explain why to avoid grains?  I understand avoiding sugar, but not the grains... what if they're whole grains?  We eat oatmeal nearly every morning, sprouted bread for sandwiches for lunch, and usually rice, quinoa, or whole grain pasta for suppers.  No grains would definitely be a challenge!

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page