Mothering Forum banner

What to take to stop DIARRHEA ? The diarrhea came about after a high fever. Please give your input, ideas. Thanks

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  countryangels 
#1 ·
HI Mamas,

What do you take when a diarrhea does not stop?

What should you eat, drink?

What natural remedies do you use?

If an individual sweats after eating a certain meal, then ends up with a high fever, followed by diarrhea, could this be food poisoning?

How to cure it, fix it in a natural way?

Thanks so much for any ideas you can give me.
thumb.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
I take probitiocs and wait for it to all pass out. If things continue beyond two weeks you have to look at testing (I like Metametrix comprehensive stool over any specific tests doctors order in those situations).

I'm assuming, though, this is new and likely to be short lived. As long as you keep hydrated you'll be fine, miserable but fine!

Reactions: countryangels
#4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbgrace View Post

I take probitiocs and wait for it to all pass out. If things continue beyond two weeks you have to look at testing (I like Metametrix comprehensive stool over any specific tests doctors order in those situations).

I'm assuming, though, this is new and likely to be short lived. As long as you keep hydrated you'll be fine, miserable but fine!
Thanks all for your replies
thumb.gif

What is the average time that it could last, 3 days, 1 week, what exactly? Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.