FIBROIDS, how to get rid of them, what to eat, what to take, what can reduce their size, what procedures, etc.??? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-11-2013, 02:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hello Ladies,

Please tell me what you know about FIBROIDS.

Is there anything you can eat, to prevent them, any herb that might help.

Any supplement? Any food that helps???

Anything that can reduce them in size or make them go away?

Any modern procedure that will avoid a hysterectomy?

Please tell me what I should avoid eating, what I can eat, what can help me.

Thank you in advance for all of your help & wisdom orngbiggrin.gif

#2 of 5 Old 03-12-2013, 08:04 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Cut out soy. My MIL was to the point of needing to have surgery to remove her uterus but stopped drinking soy milk and eating soy and they went away. (She was drinking like 32 oz a day)

countryangels likes this.
#3 of 5 Old 03-13-2013, 07:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLQ1011 View Post

Cut out soy. My MIL was to the point of needing to have surgery to remove her uterus but stopped drinking soy milk and eating soy and they went away. (She was drinking like 32 oz a day)

My mother used to eat & drink a lot of soy milk, she was bleeding & the Dr. said stop the soy,

the bleeding stopped as well. Ever since that happened I have never looked at soy at all.

However, when I was a teenager & in College I took lecithin pills (I was told they helped in keeping you thin) I did not realize they were from soy....sad....

Thanks so much for you reply :)

Anything else I should worry about? Thanks :)

#4 of 5 Old 03-13-2013, 10:54 AM

+Megadose Vitamin E + Iodide

+3 month raw food diet cleanse with coffee enemas

#5 of 5 Old 03-15-2013, 07:44 AM

a diet high in good quality animal protein (preferably grass-fed or free range meats, wild caught fish), vegetables, greeneries, low glycemic fruit and good fat (grass-fed/free range animal fat, high quality fish/col liver oil, avocado, nuts & seeds, olive oil, coconut oil) is helpful with all insulin resistance related conditions (including fibroids). so basically it means getting completely off of grains, breads, pasta, whey, low fat or no fat dairy, sweet (unless sweetened with stevia and birch tree derived xylitol and other so-called 'sugar alcohols', in moderation of course) foods, basically anything that would cause you a rapid blood sugar (and as a result insulin) spikes. Foods that keep your blood sugar (and as a result insulin level) stable (without rapid ups and downs) are your friends. A good quality food derived multi-vitamin and in addition supplementation with good quality vitamin B complex, chromium, vitamin D3 and magnesium for a few months in addition to the dietary changes can be too be very helpful at restoring health.

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page