cure for bums on arms - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I discovered a cure by accident, I was looking for petroleum jelly for my dry feet. I was out so I thought the vapor rub had petroleum jelly so i put it on my feet and rubbed the excess on my arms. I had the bumps on my arms as long as i could remember they disappeared in one hour. I still have some dark spots i assumed was the scarring from having had them so long but my skin stays smooth now I just have to apply it once a week. :) So for those with this problem try vapor rub.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2013, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

That's a great tip!

clove essential oil is also great. I keep it in my med kit as a local anesthetic and stumbled upon it's great help with burns a few years ago. I was lighting sparklers for kids at a 4th of July party and one basically exploded in my hand. My right hand was burnt up to the wrist. Red and nasty and excrusiating. I was in so much pain I wasn't thinking straight, so I started dumping clove oil on my hand to numb it. It worked and more. My hand was in horrible shape. Blistered, several finger nails were black or yellow and melted. I kept it coated in clove oil any time I started to get sensation back because the only sensation was extreme pain. It healed surprisingly fast, only a couple weeks until the skin looked completely normal again. I had a few spots that felt no sensations for about a month. I was afraid there was permanent nerve damage, but that came back too. Now, there is absolutely no sign I was ever burnt. It's my "go to" for burns ever since. 

Affordable organics delivered from GREEN POLKADOT BOX

Wife to jammin.gif Beast 

Mama to guitar.gif Crash (14) and hippie.gifSpritely (12)

Tags
Health Healing
User Tag List