Vitamin for Husband - recommendations - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 05-30-2013, 04:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I think this is where I would post this question?? I did some MDC searches but didn't find much.

DH is very health. Only goes to the doctor once a year for a physical that his job requires, and gets sick about once every 3 years with some random bug or cold. He is slightly over weight but that is because I was pregnant all winter and he gained sympathy weight. He plays softball 1-3 days a week Spring through fall. I was just wondering what a good basic multivitamin would be for him. We are trying to clean up our health and eating habits at our, re-incorporating Weston Price style eating and eating our own home grown and local food, cutting out junk, etc.

belly.gif1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35heartbeat.gif***40babygirl.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-30-2013, 04:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Is there a health food store where you live? You could find a good raw food vitamin there. New Chapter makes great ones. Expensive, though.

Wife to one amazing husband superhero.gif, SAHM to DS bouncy.gif 10/09, DS babyboy.gif 10/19,  one furbaby dog2.gif, and lots of chicken3.gif!

joy.gif

#3 of 3 Old 05-31-2013, 01:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I make my hubby take Rainbow light one a day multi for men. Very good brand - reasonably priced.

If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.

Tags
Health Healing

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page