I am at wit's end. My 4 yo DS has had cold, fever, rash and ear infections for the last month. We finally put him on antibiotics (Amoxicillin) for 5 days and after 24 hrs after stopping the antibiotics he got a very similar cold to the one he had a month ago. Now, two days later he has a rash again. I am seriously considering a homeopath at this point. Any advice on a next move or what we are dealing with here?
Wife to one amazing husband , SAHM to DS 10/09, DS 10/19, one furbaby , and lots of !
I second this....go see a naturopath.
If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson.