A lil insight please - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-05-2013, 06:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hope I'm posting this in the right area. I'm looking for a little advice/input!!!! Please keep in mine I know this isn't a answer from my doctor and I'm not looking to replace that answer. I know this could be a number of things. I want to first off say thank you for your input or opinion.

I'm 27 and I have 3 kids my youngest is 15 months and I got my Tubes tied after I had her in last April. With that being said my period has come early in the last 3 months. June,July and this month. I'm always regular unless there is something drastically wrong with my body!!! My period is never off but I can't seem to understand why it has been for the last 3 months. It usually comes on the 12th or 2-3 days later depending on the month but in June it came on the 9th and July it came on the 10th. I found it odd but I just took note and kept it moving well today it came extra early a whole 5 days and I can't for the life of me find out why!!! Today I had a lil brownish discharge and cramping. I'm really keen on taking care of myself( paps, std testing and all that) but I am just really, really confused this time around.

Side Note....
I track my period and I know every period I've had as far back as 2008 til this day and I did have a ectopic preg back in "10" which resulted in me having to have a tube removed.

Thanks again
#2 of 3 Old 08-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)

Welcome to Mothering, chocolatte! So sorry your post got missed. 

Anyone have anything to share with chocolatte that will help her figure things out?

#3 of 3 Old 08-26-2013, 06:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

it sounds okay to me. Our bodies change as we get older, and you are probably simply not ovulating which is normal especially if you are breastfeeding. When we don't ovulate the periods tend to come closer together and also tend to be a little lighter. In the absence of any other symptoms it sounds like everything is okay. It also sounds like only one period was early; the following ones were on schedule (the new schedule established by the first early period).

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page