anything natural I can do to prevent HPV from causing cervical cancer? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 10-23-2013, 10:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Got the news i have 2 strains of HPV that are culprits of cervical cancer, one is 18 which 16 and 18 cause 70% of cervical cancer. My mom died from cervical cancer, she went many years without paps. Most if not all of her sisters and my own sister have had cervical dysplasia. As of November 2008 I was HPV negative. Fast forward 5 years, ex cheated, divorced more than one year and have had other partners in the past year. I do not know if ex gave it to me or a new partner and quite frankly that does not matter to me. My pap was normal, but 18 and 31 showed up on the HPV test. Of course I will diligently get my PAP every year, but is there any special vitamins or supplements etc that may help HPV from attacking my cervix? 

Thanks

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
#2 of 2 Old 10-23-2013, 10:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

:hug

There is a book called "The Path of Practice, A Woman's Book of Ayurvedic Healing" by: Bri. Maya Tiwari. This book gives a glimpse into how she rid her body naturally with cancer.  Also you can have pre-cancerous cells lasered off if tests show you have them.

"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." -Vincent Van Gogh

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page