natural treatments for cyst? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-18-2013, 09:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have a 7cm cyst on my left ovary, I haven't been given a lot of details yet on the type but I believe it is just fluid filled. I had a scan Friday and am still waiting for the final diagnose from my dr. but did actually see the cyst and was told by the tech that it was and how big. I had a trip to the ER for extreme pain a month ago and was told then that a large cyst had ruptured causing the pain I was in at the time. Last week I went back to my dr. b/c I still just wasn't feeling right and that's why I had the second scan Friday. So I know what kind of pain I am in for if this one decides to rupture or twist and cause torsion and don't want to feel that EVER again! I was wondering if there are any natural remedies I can try to shrink this thing without having to have surgery or just "Wait it out". I'm uncomfortable now because of it and it feels like its draining all my energy. I want to feel normal again. I am drink raw apple cider vinegar but what else can I do? Any tips would be much appreciated :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2013, 11:36 PM

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
How are you feeling now? Have you found and remedies?
Old 11-26-2013, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I found this e-book http://www.ovariancystcures.com and was going to try some of (if not all) of what this suggests. I checked around and did some research on how effective this course has been for other women and it seems legit. But I went to a follow up from my ultra sound yesterday and the doctor has told me the cyst is complex (my cyst has cyst growing on it!) and surgery is what he suggests. I didn't really mention to him the natural cure reading I had found b/c I feel like doctors dont really want to hear that kind of stuff and wouldnt really be swayed from his medical opinion based on my nights worth of googling :/

So i'm suppose to call today to schedule a surgery but am conflicted on what to do. A part of me wants to listen to the natural side and give it a try but I feel like I dont have support if I go that route and I should just listen to the dr.

Tags
Health Healing
User Tag List