Feeling of fluid in my head - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-02-2014, 09:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

For the past two months I have been having a weird sensation on the right side of my head. It feels as if I have water in there. At times I experience sharp pains just on my right side, which is then followed by a twitch, blurry vision on my right eye only, and I can hear my voice as if I were in a tunnel or under water. Yesterday as I went for a walk I started  getting the sharp pains, and even lost my balance. I currently have no medical insurance which is why I have ignored it. I know this is not normal. I use to suffer from migraine headaches, but this is nothing like it. What can this be and should I be very worried about it? 

Thank you,

Hazel 

#2 of 7 Old 02-04-2014, 06:37 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I would find a sliding fee or low cost medical clinic in your area and make an appointment with your Dr. It could easily be something like benign positional vertigo, or something else more serious.  So don't worry about it until you see a Dr. But do go see someone A.S.A.P.

hazeleyes80 likes this.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
#3 of 7 Old 02-04-2014, 10:41 AM - Thread Starter

Hi and thank you for responding. I'm currently at a clinic awaiting my turn. Cost is an outrageous $630 but will be applying for Medical once seen. After looking up my symptoms I'm not as worried as before...but definitely need to take care of it...
#4 of 7 Old 02-07-2014, 08:39 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Please let us know what you find out.    Crossing my fingers that everything will be ok.

hazeleyes80 likes this.
#5 of 7 Old 02-12-2014, 04:04 PM - Thread Starter

Hi, and thank you for having me in your thoughts. I applied for MediCal and my doctor ordered a CT scan, ordered blood work, and another eye exam. The last time I had an eye exam was on December 2012 when I got new glasses. A mole was found in the back of my eyeball. They did mention it would need to be removed should it grow in size. The doctor I saw last week mentioned it all could be tied and is having all my medical records pulled. I will keep everyone posted on the latest.

Thank you everyone and please send positive vibes my way :)

#6 of 7 Old 02-12-2014, 05:01 PM

Thinking of you *great big healing hugs*
hazeleyes80 likes this.
#7 of 7 Old 02-12-2014, 05:06 PM - Thread Starter

AWWWW, thank you so very much.....its appreciated in many ways :)

Tags
Health Healing

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page