ovarian cyst causing cramps? How long does it last? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-14-2014, 10:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, im but even sure if this is a cyst. Git a while I thought I might be pregnant since af never showed up and I had what I thought was implantation spotting. Several bfns later, and almost 3 weeks after the brief spotting, here I am with craps still like af is gong to come. Been having them on and off for the lat week or week and a half. My question is if it is a cyst, how long (days/weeks wise) would this intermittent cramping continue? Is this something that warrants a Dr visit or more of a wait and see type thing? Is there still a possibility that I could be pregnant despite bfn nearly 2 weeks after I thought af would come?

h20homebirth.gif    femalesling.GIF-     familybed2.gif   -Yep... thats me redface.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2014, 09:51 PM

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Anyone have any advice?
Old 03-10-2014, 07:43 PM
esg

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

This is old but I hope you're better by now.

I would definitely head to the doctor. I've had plenty of cysts but am no expert. I just think it should be checked out with an ultrasound and possibly a blood test. My cycles have been thrown off and because of the most recent change (one day long period) and the continuation of pain, a doctor I saw ordered both blood tests and an ultrasound to rule out ovary issues like cysts and inflammation.

Single mama by choice to sonbabyf.gif 2/2011.
I love showing my little sweetheart (now a busy preschooler!) the world!

Old 03-10-2014, 09:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know I've had cysts of different kinds and lots&lots of pain of different kinds and serious issues with my cycle. And, I couldn't get the help I needed from a Dr, I tried very much to but it can be a tricky path in my experience.

Tags
Health Healing
User Tag List