Brown spots showing up during diet change? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-03-2014, 08:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Brown spots showing up during diet change?

I started making some changes to our diet since our diet has gotten so bad from eating poorly during my pregnancies. I have been soaking and baking most of our baked goods from scratch, switching to whole wheat/organic whole wheat flour, drinking 1/2 gallon of kefir per week, lots and lots of local organic veggies, and most recently oil pulling. I went though a bloated stage that seems to be ending. Yesterday I got a big pimple on my forehead even though I never break out, and today I noticed that I am getting brown spots on my skin. Mostly on my to fingers but some on my arm too. They look like liver spots almost. Is this a detox/diet change reaction or could the spots be a sign of something else?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2014, 09:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OMG! I have had those pop up in the past maybe 5 months. It is HORRIBLE! I have also been thinking about liver spots, but what do I do to avoid them? I have also attributed them to my constant search for a better diet, but I am so fed up with them. Hopefully, someone knows how to stop them from appearing and make them go away! I thought mine were probably due to the lack of probiotics or dairy in my diet bc I remember that last summer I drank a lot of home-made kefir, and they completely stopped showing up and my skins looked so much better!! I had to stop the kefir due to some side effects, and a few spots popped right back.

User Tag List