Besides pain in the pelvic area, lower back, leg and shoulder, also I have a lot of symptoms that would indicate a neurologic disorder (weakness in both legs, some fleeting moments of anesthesia, etc.).
I saw a chiropractor and he confirmed 3 or 4 areas of spinal (1 particularly bad) and cervical problems, and he wants me to get x-rays and go back next week.
1) I discovered that I'm not particularly confortable with all these manouevers.
2) Chiros are "illegal" (but tolerated) in France and not covered by social security and he's rather expensive.
3) If I have a nerve problem wouldn't it be better to see an orthopedist?
4) Even if I had a herniated disk, wouldn't it be better to see an orthopedist?
5) Isn't it dangerous to do adjustments when you have a cervical problem?
What do you all think? I went ahead and made the appointment with an orthopedist who works at a hospital that's specialized in spine health.