Headaches.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-29-2002, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I get headaches EVERYDAY. My nose is always stuffed. I cant remember the last time I could breathe good.

What the heck can it be? I get different types of headaches...sometimes between the eyes, sometimes inside my head, sometimes behind my nose.....I take Advil everyday it seems. I get them at any time, indoors, outdoors,stress or no stress, hydrated, belly-filled....I have tried to drink more water, I dont have alot of stress. I could just be sitting there and I get one.

I also get motion sickness alot. Cleaning makes me dizzy! LOL

I dont think and I hope I dont have any serious health problems and I know I have to make an appt to see my doctor about this cause I have been ignoring it for years.

ps: I've noticed that when I take Centrum I get a really bad headache so if my headache is caused my vitamin deficiency its a lose lose for me!
#2 of 5 Old 10-29-2002, 09:24 PM

I had pretty much the same thing. I have woken up with a stuffed nose every day for close to a year and was getting headaches every day. Plus I was exhausted and had to nap by about 2 pm. When I went to the doctor all she told me was to take a Motrin every time I felt one coming on but it got to the point where I was taking them every day and it wasn't even helping them. About a two months ago I started seeing a chiropractor and have been headache free for about 3 weeks now. It is an amazing difference and I am really hoping I continue to be headache free because it was really affecting my life but I didn't realize how much until now.
Im interested in what others have to say too. It was really frustrating because I had NO idea what was causing them, there was no pattern to them at all.:
I still do wake up most days with a stuffy nose.
#3 of 5 Old 10-29-2002, 09:31 PM

Could be allergies. Allergies to food, enviornment, or possibly additives in food like food coloring etc... Do you get these headaches when you take vitamins other than Centrum without food coloring? Just a thought.

I'd try seeing chiropractor and possibly an allergist.

Karen Mommy of McKenna 2003 & Alysson 2004 homebirth.jpg Expecting stork-girl.gif an early Christmas Present
#4 of 5 Old 10-29-2002, 09:41 PM - Thread Starter

well I just got Centrum two weeks ago, before that I wasnt taking vitamins. I eat pretty healthy.

I took them for two days and noticed my headaches got worse!
So I stopped. I started taking them cause I thought maybe my headaches would go away if I got some more vitamins in this body!

guess not!

I have insurance but I dont think they cover chiropractic care. I will call tomorrow!
#5 of 5 Old 10-29-2002, 09:42 PM

that stuffy nose and headache picture sounds very allergic to me, foods and/or environment, but I'd be letting a spine-expert of some kind have a look at my neck too

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page